Wednesday, December 28, 2022

GoT (modern): White Christmas

 GoT (modern): White Christmas


// I very much love these two, so I had to write something about them. The very first-moment Bäahal would claim her love for Jaime. It's a little bit of a flash forward.


xxxx


Jaime Lannister's secret lair: 


The Lannister and the Targaryen were enjoying a fresh glass of wine by the fire. Jaime had spoiled them with a delicious dinner and they relished in a lovely moment spent together. Bäahal's heart was beating hard. Her purple eyes were shifting from left to right as she didn't know how to brace herself and find the strength to tell Jaime how she felt about him. Her fingers tapped against her lap and she chose to stand up because she couldn't handle staying still. Jaime's emerald eyes followed the young woman as she put her glass of wine on the table near her and stood up. He watched as her silver hair cascaded onto her chest and back. Her purple eyes were nervously staring at him and she put both hands on her waist. 


"Jaime Lannister! I love being your girlfriend. I love being yours, okay? I love being here, in our secret lair and most of all, I love being in your arms. I want you to know that I don't care about our family feud. I don't care about whatever people would say about us. They might like it, they might hate it, I don't care! they might think I'm too young for you or you're too old for me, I don't care! I don't! I really don't! I love you. I am in love with you! I know you know, and I know you feel the same for me. It's just... I wanted to say it. I wanted to say that I was helplessly in love with you. Because it's true. so...here it is."


She was breathing hard and Jaime realized that she was still uncomfortable. She tried to make it as if it wasn't a big deal (and somehow it wasn't since they both felt the same thing) but he knew that it was important to her to speak her mind. She had been deceived and heartbroken by her previous relationship and he knew she had tried to protect her heart as hard as she could before they met. He still remembered the first time they met and the fact she was afraid he would leave her alone. He knew by then, that she had been left behind one too many times and now that they shared a bond, she didn't want to lose it. The fact Bäahal was confessing her love for him was a huge step forward. He smiled at her and as she was giving him the sweetest and crookest smile she could offer, the Lannister stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her towards his hard frame and  leaned his forehead against hers.


"Bäahal Targaryen! You're quite the woman you know?" -He smiled and pressed his lips to hers, in a soft and gentle kiss- "I am helplessly in love with you too. I know you know, but I wanted you to hear it too. You are a generous and gentle soul, Bäahal. You are sweet and kind, and loyal. You are funny and you make it harder for me to be away from you."


"Harder for you?' -She chuckled and pressed her lips to his. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and tilted her head to the side. Jaime nodded and gently pressed another kiss to her lips. "I like the idea that you're thinking about me when I'm not around."


"More than you can think of." -She smiled at him and he gave her the warmest hug he could.-


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment