Saturday, December 31, 2022

Doya: new year's eve.

New year, it's going to be a fantastic year I think, Dean. it's really the simple things, the fact you and I can still hunt together, spend time together, cuddle each other and so much more. I love it, I love it that we have been able to build our home in each other. That's what it is, isn't it? You are my home and no matter where we are, I will always feel at home because you're here. And the home would feel complete when we're together, with Sam and Castiel.  A new year is going to be the same year, just better. It's gonna be you and me against monsters and evil. It's gonna be you and me...



You're my family. Your kids are my family too. I know we haven't talked much about it since I heard about Kira and Connor. But they're my family too.  You're my family, Sam and Castiel are my families too. I love it. I love that we can spend time together, care for each other and stick together, as a family. I... I'm a Winchester too. I share your heart and you share mine.  New year... What more can I ask for the new year if not to spend it with you? My life is perfect! it's just the way I  want it. It's just perfect as it is because you're here. Because you love me and because I love you.  Let's keep on building our home together, Dean. Let's keep on moving forward. let's make this year a beautiful one!"




No comments:

Post a Comment