Saturday, December 31, 2022

GoT: new year!

"I pray the seven gods, Old and New, to be favored by them. I pray to the seven gods, Old and New, to have my sister's blessings. I know that the year to come will be filled with challenges. I know the world would be against us, should we be blessed by my sisters. I know our lives would be put on the line, because I chose you, because I loved you and because you're not dead. I know plenty would try to get revenge for what your House did. Your brother and sister are working tirelessly in order to restore the name of your family, and I know that you would do it. I trust Lady Kyra and I trust you.


I have never doubted you because I saw the man you were. I know the man you are. I know the real you, the one others don't want to see. I trust you, Jaime. I trust you with my life and I trust you with my heart and soul. So. I am ready to do anything in my power to protect you and your family. I will obey my sister, even if that breaks my heart because I am loyal to her. Still, I pray. Still, I hope. Still, I wish that the gods would favor me and that we would be together. It would be the greatest gift they could do to me, the greatest after they gave me a family."







No comments:

Post a Comment