Saturday, December 31, 2022

A vintage's touch: The year is ending.

The year is ending, my love. the year is ending and all that I wish is to be able to sleep by your side. The quiet silence of our bedroom, and the comfortable silence we share is a treasured safe haven for me... There, in the confines of our bedroom, when Time has stopped, I feel the safest. There, in the confines of our bedroom, You don't have to play a role. You don't have to say words you don't want to say. I can hear you just fine. I can hear you just fine and I can understand you. 



The year is ending, my love and even then, I can't say it. My love for you is at the tip of my tongue, in the eyes I use to look at you, in the hands I use to stroke your skin. I can't say the words, but my heart is overflowing with it. I am in love with you Tommy Shelby. I want to marry you. I dream of that day. I raise your child...a child I consider mine too. I want to carry your child too, someday, maybe.  The year is ending and I wish I could open my heart to you and let you know just how much you mean to me. 



The year is ending, my love, and I wish you could know that I see you. I see your pain. I see your scars. I see you as you are. I know you have blood on your hands. I know you've been hurt during the war. I know you've been..hurt by life and I love you still. I love you still, with your flaws, your qualities, your dreams, and your nightmares. I am with you and I wish I could say those words and perhaps, the year to come would give me the strength to confess to you. I hope so. "

No comments:

Post a Comment