Sunday, December 4, 2022

COPG: Revenge on my mind

(Elpis) 


"Revenge had been on my mind for as long as I can remember. I guess that seeing my brother betray me the way he did, broke my heart into thousand pieces. I wanted to destroy him, and the whole pantheon for what they did to me. I wanted to destroy everything for everything I have lost.


I almost gambled on my ability to scratch the seal that kept me trapped in human beings. I held onto my promise to see Pride again, but even then, I wasn't sure I would find the one I left behind.  I was right, he was different. He had been unmade by Hades and remade into a new being. A new one. A different one...


Revenge was still on my mind. I still was getting ready to take my rightful place in this universe, yes. But Revenge wasn't the only thing now. I wanted to build my life with my Beloved. I wanted to see us seated on our thrones. I wanted to see a crown on top of his head. I wanted the world to acknowledge him as the rightful emperor of the universe. 


I am the goddess of Hope and  Light. I am hell-bent on destroying the pantheon but I am also a goddess in love. Have you ever felt it?  the overwhelming need to care, love, and support your significant other? Have you ever felt it? Your blood boiling at the thought something could happen to him.  I am His and he is mine. I am his protector and he protects me. We are two sides of the same coin, with a shared ambition and a shared love for each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment