Sunday, December 4, 2022

Doya: I love you

"Love is the most powerful spell there is. A spell that is so powerful that it is said to be able to protect the loved one from death. In truth, Love cannot prevent you from dying. No matter how much I want it. Love can't protect you from everything, no matter how much I want to protect you. 


Love... I never thought that I could ever fall in love again. Years ago, I believed that my life would end once the Asanbosam was killed. I was reckless, and I felt that I couldn't be loved or understood. I felt lonely, vindictive, and empty. But I met you and you, Dean. I met you and my whole life took a turn I didn't anticipate.  I fell in love. I fell in love with you, with the life that you and I built together. I fell in love with our family. I fell in love with our lives. 


I grew as a person by your side. I became comfortable as a woman, as a hunter, as a friend, and as a lover. I became comfortable with my scars. I became comfortable with our routine, our little rituals, and the little things we do for each other. you're part of my life, Dean,  now and forever. you're part of my life and I cannot imagine it without you.  I love you and our life together. I love you, so much...so..much."

No comments:

Post a Comment