Thursday, February 2, 2023

Doya: still kicking ass!


“Well. Am I still an ass kicking-machine? Yes, I am! Am I being cheesy because I am now Mrs. Winchester? Guilty as charged! I love the new name. Very much so. I love being 40 as well. I am Carefree and I certainly don’t give two shits about anyone else’s opinion. 


Our lives have not changed. We still hunt. We still save people and we do it together but today, I can sit back and enjoy the life we made for ourselves. A messy life, filled with good, bad, and ugly. A messy life, we don’t have to suffer alone but live together. A messy life I wouldn’t change for all the gold in the world because I share it with you. I found my home in you and that’s all that matters to me. that you are happy and safe and so are the other two members of Team Free Will. Our family.”


No comments:

Post a Comment