Sunday, February 12, 2023

Got: A brother's love.

Got: A brother's love


// I miss them. He's on edge. 


xxx


"I have been wrong, princess. I have been wrong to doubt you. I thought you would have been crushed by my brother but you are far more resilient than I gave you credit for. I was so scared for you, for your heart to be broken by Jaime, and for you to sacrifice your happiness in the name of duty. I should have trusted you more because you have the power to give hope to the people around you. You accomplished so many things, little miracles if you asked me. You found my brother when I thought he was gone. You brought my brother back and if I can see him today, I owe it to you. You saved people during a siege, after having been betrayed and starved to near death. You managed to help your people get to know your sister better. you gave /me/ hope, yes, me...And I really don't know how to say what I want to say to you. Your sister, our queen, had decided to tackle the topic of your relationship with my brother and I am scared. I am scared that she would deny Jamie and you. I am scared of his reaction to her rejection. I don't know if he would be able to move forward or even be happy if he can't be with you. I worry about him, just like I worry about you. Princess.... my dear princess... "












No comments:

Post a Comment