Thursday, February 2, 2023

Klasma: Anger and Solos

For far too long, I have been asleep.

I walked the Earth pretending I did not care.

But you made me realize what I needed.

You made me realize what I craved. 

For far too long, I have been asleep.

But you woke me up.

You lit a fire inside me.

And  I will make sure to never let it die again.

I will make sure to live again, curse be damned!


xxx


Elijah

Neela has a love/hate relationship with Elijah.  He saved her centuries ago and she has felt indebted ever since.  She helped him whenever he requested her help. The first time was on Kol’s behalf.

He is the reason she was cursed because her coven discovered she was helping the Originals, their mortal enemies. It made her resent the man but simultaneously crave his companionship. 

He hid her from the rest of his family and exploited her talents, powers, and solitude to make her do his bidding. Upon meeting Klaus, she discovers the truth and is upset at him. 

Still, she would always help him because, despite everything, he still is a friend.


xxx


She had never been able to settle somewhere. Sometimes one would recognize her and notice that she wasn’t aging. Sometimes supernatural creatures would hunt her down, forcing her to relocate. She had never been able to call a place home. Still, she tried. Perhaps Mystic Falls would be it for her. Perhaps New Orleans.. who knows?


xxx

Anger:

Nëela is an angry little witch. She has anger issues and has been trying to manage them by helping others (white-knighting most of the time as well) 

She used to hate Klaus for killing her family but has since worked on it and figured that it would be better to try and help him than try to kill him. The fact they bonded also helped her stay steady. 

She is still mad at her coven for cursing her, at Elijah for using her, at the solitude forced upon her, and for being hunted and rejected by all. She resented her curse for preventing her from bonding with others and forging true relationships. 

When she’s angry it hurts excruciatingly. Her veins get thicker and she also impacts her surrounding. With time Nëela has learned to soften and control her emotions, choosing to help people and focus her attention instead but sometimes it becomes too much, and once she was in such pain that she cried blood.




No comments:

Post a Comment