Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Elpis and Pride : The Queen to his King -slight erotica-

A/ N: This is just a moment I thought about. She's a little less angry than usual. All the usual disclaimers

Xxx

« I am a queen who needs her king. » She whispered to him, her fingers running through his luscious hair. Pride was above her smaller curvier frame. Her hair was crowning her face and stuck to her naked frame. Both bodies were slick with sweat as he was slowly thrusting into her. They had woken up only a few hours ago and he realized that she had been very upset. « I need you Pride. I need you. » She whispered, almost as if she was calling him. Of course, she did.

« I am right there. I am right there Elpis. » He repeated, muffling a groan as her petite crevice tightened around his throbbing cock. Pride pressed his lips against hers and pushed her legs up against her chest, thus allowing him to freely manœuvre and making her whimper as he went deeper inside of her. Her hands cupped his cheeks as he was still bent forward her and she kissed him again.

A few hours ago, the king of the Underworld found Elpis in his chamber. She was quite easy to spot on with her golden aura glowing so brightly all over the realm. She didn't leave his chamber very often unless there was something she specifically needed or she wanted to visit Earth. Therefore he always knew where to find her. It was for her own protection that she wasn't allowed to wander around the Underworld because he knew how his siblings would try to kill her and despite her best sentiments, she still was more vulnerable to them than she wanted to admit. Pride had to protect her at any cost. His chambers were his most secure place in the Underworld.

Nobody could enter at their will and he had to ensure Elpis could teleport inside without being attacked by his defense system – Powerful minions he made from scratch alongside powerful ancient magic he countered with the use of an en enchanted amulet he gave Elpis.- It still feels surreal to have the goddess back into his life. There was this constant reminder that she came from a time that never existed for him and he could see in her eyes her disappointment when he didn't react the way she expected him to. She didn't make a fuss like he thought she would -maybe his time spent with Asma somehow had him expect her to be dramatic- but he saw she was hurt and confused. So she made herself harder to get, teasing him even more and challenging him until he made her submit to him, to her king. For he was her king and she claimed him as such, right from the day he set her free,

Elpis was angry since she was released and most of the time, she would talk about vengeance. Rarely since she was freed had Pride seen her mourn her loss. Consumed by anger, she relegated her pain at the back of her head and would focus on her murderous thoughts instead. Of course, she couldn't escape from her true nature and more often than not, the goddess of light w awaited anxiously her lover's return and updates about the whereabouts of her siblings. She usually teased him when he returned or excited his anger towards his many enemies, telling stories about how he was seen as nothing and an abomination by her own or sometimes telling him about how she would have been taken away from him in the past.

Yesterday, however, when he found her, she wasn't angry. She was still heartbroken by the death of her siblings and he found her crying. The sin never liked when she was upset, even less in distress like she was, so he comforted her in a very calm way. He wrapped his arms around her frame and kept telling her how he was going to avenge her for her loss. It seemed to have calmed her and soon enough she wasn't crying anymore. He cradled the goddess, his hands running through her soft pink locks as he promised her to be the one to kill Ayasha. He promised he would bring the goddess to the Underworld and make sure she couldn't break free so Elpis would be able to kill her effortlessly. He promised her that it would be glorious and bloody. He promised her that she would feel better. He had no idea if she would but at this point, he would just say anything to ease her pain. It seemed to work and she wasn't crying anymore.

« Yes please. stay with me Pride. Stay with me... » She whispered, her hands stroking his arms as he straightened up. « Beloved... claim me. » She pleaded, as he pulled her hips up while he thrust deeper and harder into her. She felt delicious, her warm and wet walls closing onto his cock, hugging it as if they didn't want it to ever leave her core. She sunk her head into the pillow and used moved her arms to place them above her head. Her fingers grabbed the edges of the pillow and she bit her inner arm as he made her body shake with each powerful thrust. He didn't rush, he took his time to relish in the wet sounds of their lovemaking. He liked to hear the sound of flesh smacking against flesh, of her cries of passion echoing through the whole room. Her pleasure fueled his and she was stunning below him.

« I'm here! Always here. » He managed to mumble but she shook her head.

« No.. closer! » She whimpered as he pushed himself forward so he would support his weight on his arms. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed him against her as only his hips were pounding. He went a bit faster, not giving his beloved a break. « Haaaaannn just like that, just like that Pride! Beloved.. make me sore.. pound it. » She groaned, her nails sinking into his skin as he went harder on her. The bed creaked as he didn't restrain himself, finally enjoying being able to give his all without restraint. She moaned louder and wrapped her legs around his thighs. Her embrace was warm, she was warm and despite the strangled moans that came from her, he could tell she was enjoying herself.

«You feel so good around your king. »

« Haan. I fit like a glove.. my little pussy feels so good right now haaann.. my king. It needs your cock inside.. it needs you..haha. I need you. »

« I know.. my queen. » He said as he wrapped his hand around her neck. Her eyes glowed brightly at his words and the sensation of his hand around her neck that nearly sent her over the edge.

« F.. fuck! Pride ! » She moaned louder and sunk her nails harder, breaking his skin and drawing blood to her fingers. He felt her petite core constrict him tighter and growled in her ear. « Ah! »

« Yes. Just like that,..you're so wet.. look at you. So wet for your king. » He grunted as he sat on the bed pushing her up with his powerful grip so she would assume a sitting position. He felt her roll her eyes and gasp for air as suddenly he filled all the space inside of her.

« Like a queen should. » She whispered. « A queen should always be ready for her king. » She said, her fingers running through his blonde hair as she massaged his scalp and kissed his lips. He could feel in her aura that she was less sad than the day before. She felt like she belonged and she did feel that way; He was saying all the things she needed him to say during such a turmoil and she was grateful he did. Pride wrapped his arm around her waist and finally shut her eyes tight. He didn't move for a minute, despite his raging erection throbbing inside of her and used his hand to remove some rebellious strands from her face. She didn't look alright, as a matter of fact, she quickly stopped being alright which despite him needing to reach the finish line made him stop.

« Elpis? » He called for her but she refused to open her eyes. Her features came close to when she was crying, which increased his concern. « Beloved, are you alright? »

« No...not really. I'm sorry Pride, I have just realized. I have lost two of the closest siblings I had. I have lost them and I haven't avenged them yet...but the worst in all of that is that I feel very alone. I am alone.I have nothing else now. No one else. » She said, her eyes still closed. Pride furrowed his brows. Why did she say she had no one when she clearly had him? He felt outraged at her remarks and would have been angry if it wasn't for her face to get all teary and choked up again. « I mean.. I know I have you, but you're not really....we have so much to build again. Maybe you will never truly be there for me... maybe there would be others.. maybe I wouldn't be your queen but just some ally you have...I have seen how it is with...Lust. » She said, gently placing her hand on his chest. « She knows you. She is close to you in ways I would never... maybe she is your true queen and I am just a poser. » She shook her head and swallowed her tears. « So thinking about my siblings just made me realize...I might never have people who love me like they did and it just broke my heart. » She said while chewing on her bottom lip.  « I don't want to come second in your heart. I don't want to deprive you of your precious ally either. » She sighed. « I won't bring that again, my king. And I am sorry but I cannot proceed. I think I am still grieving and the pain is too strong. Perhaps you could leave me be and seek company near someone who could provide.» She wanted his heart, she was willing to fight for it but she was wise and she knew better than to engage in fisticuffs with an ally. It unsettled the Sin who disengaged from her and sat her on the bed.

« I went out of my way to set you free Elpis. »

« I know and I am grateful for that. » she said wiping out a few tears that rolled down her cheek.

« I don't think you understand. I went OUT of my ways to set YOU free! »

« Of course. You gave me your word when I was being cursed. You are a man of your word. » She sounded a bit detached, a lot rationalizing; She was thinking he did it because he promised to and not because he cared. Her tone was neutral but he could see a genuine sadness in her eyes.

«No. I could have let you rot for eternity. I could have but didn't do it. » He spoke firmly as he grabbed her hand. « I protected your vessel even as she was driven crazy by my presence. I protected her. I even wanted her to be happy. »

« She reached out to you in ways I seem unable to. » She shrugged, now with her eyes half open and glancing at him.

« You are talking nonsense again Elpis. Is it sadness that is speaking through this mouth of yours? »

« What else if not truth? You call me my queen but I know it's just yet another pet name. You don't mean it. »

« What if I do? What if I do uh? » He asked, eyes turning into purple flames. Her were still glowing as she stared at him intensely. Not believing his words.

« What if you do? I don't believe you do. I don't believe any of it. I don't. I don't understand why you keep me around.. unless maybe you want to avenge yourself from my pantheon? »

« I sure do want to avenge /us/ from your pantheon. »

« And when it's done? What would happen? I will help you defeat your enemies and then? AND THEN? »

«Then I will rule, with you by my sides. » He sternly said

« I want to believe you. I am sorry I can't. » She said, shaking her head.

« But you will, my queen. » He said those words again, this time cupping her cheek and lifting her head up so he could steal a kiss. Her words troubled him and he still was angry at how she responded to him but he knew better than to disrupt her mourning process. Maybe once she would be much calmer and had accepted the death of her sibling would she eventually see the bigger picture and the untold words between the two of them but right now, right now he knew she needed to be comforted.

« They killed Sitaa and Khrön. I don't know what to do Pride. I want to avenge myself but once I'm done avenging.. it scares me. The unknown scares me.... » She said, wrapping her arms around his frame as he petted her hair quietly.

« Hush, hush sweet Elpis. Grieve for their deaths. Relish in the preparation of your vengeance and do not lose sight of our common goal. We would rule together. We would rule the world. Me as the King and you., as my queen. »

« Is it a promise? » She asked in a soft broken voice as she held him tighter.

« It is. The King said so. »

« So be it then. »

She then lifted her head and kissed his cheek before she nuzzled his torso. He willed himself into ignoring his desires. He knew there were a place and time for that and until she recovered completely from her loss, he already knew there would be moments like these, but it didn't matter much to him, at least not that morning for he had different ways to satisfy is hunger. A hunt would do, torture would do and basically anything that inflicted pain or advances his plot would. One thing he was certain, however, was that he didn't lie to her when he called her queen. Not this time. Not ever.


TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment