Monday, June 12, 2017

SOA : PiePie and Azz

A/N: it's a sweet nothing. Turns out I dreamed about this scene and I tried to translate it the best I could XD well, wanted to explain why PiePie and Azz are friends. She does have a slight crush on him, but that's about it, it's just me and my shenanigans ^^ All usual disclaimers
xxx
Asma watched as Opie walked into her shop and started to look around. He never came for an ink ever since the pink haired tattoo artist came to Charming and she didn't think too much about it. Opie was mostly hanging with Jax and the brief moments she saw him was when she visited the Teller-Morrow automotive repair for a quick fix on her car or when Jessica took her out for a race. They talked, yes they did. Small banters and whatnot until someone else came along or he cleared off so it was quite the surprise to see the man walk into her shop and look around as if he wanted to buy it. She bent forward, elbows on the counter as she let him watch for a while before her soft voice tore open the silence.
« I don't sell the place. » She teased him before he stopped looking and scratched his beard as he walked closer to her.
« I know you don't. I just thought that maybe I could come over and have a look. » He bent forward, hands on each side of the counter as his towering figure was dwarfing the artist who simply lifted a brow.
« A look? Like what?  you sightseeing my fucking joint? » She grinned at him before she grabbed the book that was on her left without breaking eye contact with Opie's intense gaze. She wouldn't deny he was handsome, especially his smile when she caught him oh so rarely smiling during getting together with the band. She wouldn't deny he was attractive with that big bruising bad bear look he had going on but he was married and it was more efficient than a cold shower. She already had a taste of married men, although one could argue Elias was a widow so it wasn't really the same thing. Opie and her hadn't even talked to each other and it probably just was her hormones and her solitude speaking up rather than an actual emotion. She liked the guy and liked to see how extra he was at taking care of her best friend... ohwow..Jessica was her best friend now? The thought made Asma blush and she grinned even harder as she opened the book and presented the tattoos she executed on other people.
« What is it for? » He asked, furrowing his brow as he looked down at the pictures and sketches she did.
« You didn't come here just for a visit PiePie. You came here because you wanted something. I suppose you wanted an ink, so here you are, pick somethin' an' I'll work on ya. » She said as she flipped the pages and looked at him. Her hazel eyes dropped and she looked at his kutte. It was doused in dried blood as well as his tee-shirt and she realized that he did come to her because he got into trouble earlier. « What happened? »
« Long story, boo. But you're right. I came here for a little fixin'. Can you fix it? » He asked as he removed his kutte and shirt to expose a very nasty wound that tore apart part of his reaper tattoos. She froze for a minute before a more serious gaze crossed her face.
« Sure. Sit on the table. »
She cleaned her hands, wore gloves and grabbed gaze she doused with alcohol to clean his wound. He took a bullet, she could tell and it had to be extracted from his back which tore the flesh and ruined the tissue. It was too soon to work on it, the wound still being fresh but she would just clean it and document it for future work. He was laying on his front, relaxed as it was very comfortable and glanced at her pretty legs that were circling the table as she cleaned his wound and took several pictures in different angles. It was an odd situation, one she felt shouldn't make her feel uncomfortable but ended up feeling that way. Her fingers traced a little bit longer on his skin, her eyes stared a little too much on his defined back and nice ass. She gulped and fanned herself, mentally scolding her own mind for wandering all over her friend. Especially since he was married to someone she cared about so of course, to cockblock herself, she thought about Lyla. The poor woman was hopelessly in love with Opie and she was willing to do anything to be looked at like the only woman in the world. She remembered when Jessica called for her help to talk Lyla out of getting a crow tattoo and she remembered the time they all spent drinking cocktails and gossiping about Charming Stepford moms. « You're awfully quiet Azz? What's up? »
« Mmhh? Nothing. Nothing. I was just wondering if Lyla was aware of all of that. Do you often come home injured like that? »
« Well, she certainly learned not to ask too many questions. The less she knows the better. » He said groaning a little as his skin was sensitive and the alcohol she was using on him was stinging pretty badly.
« Lyla...She's really a good soul you know? She might have made bad choices in her life and all.. she's a very loving person. I am hanging out with her a little more these days and it's funny the things you can learn about someone in such a short period of time. » She started out. Opie didn't really see what Asma was trying to say so he just shrugged.
« Yeah, she's good. » He did feel the awkwardness of the situation but couldn't quite put a name on it so he brushed it off. It probably was nothing and just the awkwardness of being alone in the same room after so long spent just saying Hi and sweet and brief nothings. « So, can you fix it or not? »
« I can. Give it a couple of weeks. You have to heal first, then have to draw the outlines of the tattoo and make sure it's a perfect fit. Then I'll fill it in and complete it. Your tat would look as if it hadn't been touched by the bullet okay? But for now, you have to heal and you will need better stitches. Let me do that for you. » She said as she sat on the chair near the table and prepared the needle and the medical threads.
« You don't have to do it Azz. I'll be alright. »
« Lyla is a really good soul PiePie. I mean, she is in love with you and she's been desperate to catch your attention. Something real, not just fucking around and maybe pop in a child. »
« Woman, what has gotten into you? All of a sudden you talk about Lyla but we're not talking about her. I came to see you. »
« You mean, you needed my help and I'm giving you my help. » She said as she started to stitch him up. He groaned and shook his head.
« You sound like you're deflecting or some shit like that. I didn't come to talk about my wife. I know Lyla. I don't know you very well. I want to. »
« No. There's nothing special about me. » She said stitching fast. He snarled and shifted on his side to grab her arm. » Asma stopped and stared at him, eyes wide open and lips half-opened too.
« Quit it, would ya? You're acting weird. There's no reason to be worried. »
« I don't know. I think you're attractive. That's my issue. I think I really like how you're smiling, I love to hear your voice, I love to be next to you but this is bullshit okay? This is just me feeling lonely. So yeah, I'm focusing on Lyla right now because I don't want to think about how cute your ass is and how much I'd miss the hell out of ya. Okay ? »
« …...Okay. » He was even more confused than when he came into the shop and Asma groaned loudly because she let it all out like an idiot. Opie put himself back on his belly and furrowed his brows. « I guess you want me to ignore the whole thing? »
« Yeah, we can skip talking about it. Thing is, I probably just need someone to warm up my bed so, if you know someone, a good someone, send them my way okay? It's not really fair you get all the fun when I'm bored at home. »
« A good man in my line of duty? » He looked at her as if she was a ghost. It was difficult to find a good man tied to gang activities and if it wasn't for the very few he trusted, Opie would never advise someone outside of his activities to aim for someone of the club. He scratched the back of his head and shook his head. « I don't know Azz. It's not exactly an easy task you're giving me, but I'll think about it. »
« Yeah? That's nice. Thanks, I could use some deep diagnosis. » She said with a light chuckle. Opie shook his head and once she was done stitching him, he sat on the table.
« You think I'm cute uh? » He said, wiggling his brows.
« Get the fuck out of there with that cute ass face of yours! I'm not going to give you a free pass because of that. Except for today because you've been shot. You'd pay me by sending me a nice looking guy who'll take care of me. »
« Well... I think I might just get a real tattoo someday. Maybe refresh a little bit Donna's. » He glanced over his shoulder and then back at her as he put his t-shirt back. « For the record, and only because you said nice things about me, I think you're gorgeous too and cool. I still wonder how come there's not a line of guys wanting to 'deep diagnose ' you but I guess you wouldn't want the specimen we have here either. »
« Not really. They're not lining up aha. » She chuckled and handed him his kutte. « Please, do me a favor and go hug Lyla and tell her you do love her okay? She needs to hear it from you PiePie. »
« Yeah sure. » He replied, uncomfortable at best to talk about everything involving Lyla and annoyed at worst to somehow have to talk about her while he wanted to get to know Asma better. « I tell you what, maybe next time you go race or something we could hang out? »
« You want to hang out with me? I'm pretty mundane and boring. I don't do your business. I'm pretty clean. » She said, curbing a brow as he put his kutte back on.
« Yeah, why not? Chill Asma. I'm not going to set you up or whatever, maybe while talking to you I could spot a good guy for your pretty eyes. » He said, grinning. Actually, he already knew how to mess up with her and Asma being Asma, she fell for it.
« Get the fuck out of here PiePie! And come back only when you're healed. » She said as she pushed him off of the table, prompting the Son to leave chuckling. It wasn't so bad for a first contact and he intended to keep her close, as close as one could get with someone out of the outside world.
(TBC)

No comments:

Post a Comment