Monday, June 26, 2017

You are a work of art

//This is for my lovelies fighting their battles like mine. This is for those who have their own issues (big or small). This is for my survivor friends, for my fighters <3 and this is definitely for myself. 

You are a work of art
Your heart is a soldier that overcame so much adversity, Heartbreaks, panic attacks, grief...
It had it all and yet here you are standing on your two feet.
Your body bears the marks of your life, scars that tell your stories, reminders of old battles you won
Yes, you won because you're still around to tell the tale.
It doesn't matter if you inflicted these to yourself or if life threw a sharp lemon that cut deep
You are still there to tell the tale.

You are a work of art
Your soul is a warrior that has to fight for its survival. It had seen it all, the pain and the joy
It is what helps you move forward, despite how terrible life might be with you at this instant
It is who you are, believe it or not. It is your essence that has you walk the walk and take the hit.
And you took hit after hit and you're still around. My beautiful fighter, my beautiful soul
You are still there to tell the tale

You are a work of art
You might have been the hero and the villain in the story that is your life
Sometimes working for your own benefit or your own demise. I understand that I understand you.
Despite this double battle you are leading, you're still punching your way through.
Never give up, never give in. It's exhausting when you think about it and yet you're back into it.
Back into the grinder, making everyday work even if you keep on bleeding. You still fight
You are still there to tell the tale.


And I thank you for that, please keep going, my warrior, my hero, myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment