Friday, June 16, 2017

The king and Queen of Charming -SOA-

A/N: Call me fucking sentimental tonight aight? <3 All usual disclaimers

xxx xxx

"The King and Queen of Charming.

I still remember how I felt the first time I saw them. I still remember how quickly I was to judge them. She was a newcomer, probably one of those gang groupies and he was the big bad. That was what I told myself when we crossed paths.

How wrong was I. I realized I didn't know anything about them when they came for a tattoo? I had inked Jax a couple of weeks earlier and it was time for me to ink Jessica with Thomas and Abel and Jax names on her arms. It was life changing I think. I can still remember the shivers I got on that day. I can still remember what my eyes saw, and my heart and soul. Two souls merging into one. Real love in all of its glory.

The King and Queen of Charming.

How strange life is at times. It pushes you into the arms of the people you need without you even realizing it. Jessica and Jax weren't the people I wanted, as in, they were far too deep into the "not pretty business" for me to even look twice at them. Old me would have never imagined how important they were to me today. Old me would have rejected them altogether because they were criminals but old me would have been an idiot.

Old me was an idiot.
New me is still an idiot but at least, I welcomed the unwelcome

I opened a door into my life to this family of misfits and I have no regret in my bone. From the two little jellybeans, Thomas and Abel that I adore, to the boys of SAMCRO I am slowly starting to know. I think they gave me what I have been looking for the whole time. I feel like I belong. I feel like Charming is the right place for me, filled with people I actually care about and who care about me.

That's the key word here. They /care/ about me.

The King and Queen of Charming. My outlawed friends.

Funny how Life is at some points. When the merchants of Death are the ones who brought you back to life. When the miscreants and the thieves and the murderers, are the ones giving you solace and a real chance at a fresh start. Old me wouldn't have believed it and yet, here I was.

They do not know how much I care about them. They do not know how much I love them. I wanted to tell Jess she was like a sister to me but I'm afraid it is too soon, too fresh and she might be scared of that. I wanted to tell Jax that I actually loved him too. Not just because he came to me and tucked me into bed that one time I fucked up, but also because I know the man he is. I might not have seen the ugliest parts of him -I don't need to. I don't need to see him murder and beat someone else to death to know he does that- but I have seen the best. I have seen the father he is to his kids, the husband he is my queen and the brother he is to his men. I have seen the good in him, the friend who took me home so I wouldn't get into troubles, the one who helped me go back to that AA program so I could take a second chance at sobering up and who didn't say a word to Jessica. I know who he is.

So yeah...The King and Queen of Charming
Son of bitches and badass motherfuckers.
I might not ride, I don't want to deal with their business, but even if I'm an outsider, that doesn't mean they're not welcome into my life, into my heart, into my soul.

Check-fucking-mate Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment