Friday, June 16, 2017

-Chronicles of the primeval gods Part1.: Life and Death of Khrön (complete)

- He remembers-

"I was blinded for so long by my love for Ayasha that I didn't see the axe drop on me. I believed every word she said about how necessary it was for us to find a solution for Elpis.

I naively believed that our sister would stop being in love with the sin or that if she were to be punished, it would be a small punishment instead of the permanent solution Ayasha and Ishtar came up with. I was wrong.

Ishtar stabbed and cursed Elpis, forcing her into an eternal cycle of reincarnation and for the brief hours we still could remember our sibling, the pantheon split in two sides. Those who supported Ishtar and Ayasha's decision to punish Elpis for her crime -which was falling in love with our enemy- and those, like me, who chose to oppose this decision.

A great war began, a bloodbath really and what could have I done? Me? the messenger of the gods? I wasn't powerful enough to stand against my siblings so I got squatted like a fly. I was put on a bench and thrown into a cell. By the time they came to me, I have forgotten the reason for our war. Elpis had vanished from the memories of those remaining gods. All I knew was that I disrespected the New All-Father, Ishtar the god of war and that I had to be punished.

I watched as they ripped off one of my wings, crippling me for the rest of my life with half of my powers. All I remember has they had mercy on me and I was free again after I pledged allegiance to them. I had to, I committed a crime after all, so serving them was a way to repent. I still can remember Ayasha cradling me like an infant, showing me how generous and compassionate she was. She served me lies, they all did.

I didn't know I was being played with until my memories came back to me. Elpis scratched the seal and made herself known. Her light and loving presence called me and I remembered. I would always remember how distraught I was when I realized I have been working with the real enemy all along. POwer hungry brothers and sisters who took the opportunity of Elpis demise to overthrow the All-father.

I had to get back to Elpis. I had to protect her. I had to protect my sister."

(TBC)


xxx xxx



-He found his Light again-



"I went to Ayasha's private quarters when she went to the battlefield with the New All-Father. I had time to search for the information I needed. What happened to Elpis after she was stabbed. I knew about the Dagger of Fate and what it did to Elpis but I needed to know who was the human she was sealed within as we spoke. It didn't take me long to find everything I needed. Asma Jensen was her name and she was a painter. With the All-Mother on Earth, it should only be a matter of time before I could find the human. That was if she wasn't with the SIN. Those creatures couldn't be detected if they didn't want to be therefore I knew I could never find my sister if the SIN was nearby but I heard that he was in trouble with his own kin. There was my chance. There was my chance to see her and see how I could help. the All-mother located her when fortunately for us, the human escaped from her shelter and wandered around. I observed her for a couple of days, transfixed at the sheer resemblance between her meatsuit and her. They almost looked alike, I barely could contain my joy and excitement when I bumped into her one day she was walking unsupervised. She spoke with the same soft voice and apologized.

I dragged her away from the crowd, where I could have a better eye for potential enemies and a better chance at protecting her. She looked terrified and confused so I had to explain. I introduced myself "I am Khrön, the messenger of the gods, your brother." But she didn't seem to recognize me. If it wasn't a dead giveaway, her saying "Oh, you're one of hers?. Are you going to kill me?" Let me know all I needed to know. The seal only restored the memories of those who knew Elpis and changed this human who clearly wasn't like the others. Something more exuded from her, something brighter than the rest of those dull and boring human lives. She felt Hope. Her light was so bright compared to those of her fate-worshipping kin that it almost blinded me.

But she was terrified and was already cursing herself for having gone alone, away from her shelter and how Pride was right at how easy it would be for Elpis siblings to find her. I did and if I did, others would. So I did what I knew and shielded her aura for a while. Of course, Ayasha would feel that I was on Earth but I could still explain that I visited the All-mother, which I hoped she would buy. Elpis/Asma was safe by my sides for a brief moment.

"I should return to the house. Pride is going to be mad if he notices I'm not there." She mumbled, her whole body shaking from head to toe, her face clearly expressing her anguish and fear of being killed on the spot by me. I tried to approach her gently but she stiffened and took a few steps back. "I am not going to hurt you. I remember you Elpis. I remember everything." I started with, spreading my hands up as if to let her know I meant no harm. "Why are you here?" She asked, furrowing her brow as she didn't believe me. I nodded quietly, hands still up in the air. "I came here to tell you I will protect you. I remember everything and I know I fought against Ishtar and Ayasha when I discovered they cursed you. I am... so sorry I didn't know. I couldn't stop them. I let them hurt you Elpis. My sister." I extended an arm towards her so my hand could touch her shoulder. She looked at it and then at me and allowed me to pull her towards myself so I could finally hold her against me. I have dreamed of such a moment you know? years into the war before I forgot why we were fighting and now, months since my memories returned to me.

I realized we have been robbed of so much time together. moments we would never spend, dreams we would never share, a love we would never feel. I lost a sister millennia ago, to greed and hatred but never again. As I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a tighter hug, I swore to the human vessel and my sister that I would never fail them anymore.

I spread my wing, the pain of the severed missing wing went through my body and she noticed. She noticed and she let her hand touch my human back, where the wing should have been. I stiffened and buried my face into the crook of her neck, ashamed. This human couldn't understand what I went through, the humiliation and the pain and yet she comforted me with a gentle stroke over my missing limb.

And just like that, I found my light again."

(TBC)

xxx

going down a hero


/I love telling stories about those other gods. See their dynamics. I have decided that all of her allies died, hence why Elpis is so pissed off!//

"They found me. I knew it only was a matter of time before they found me but it didn't matter. Ayasha detected my presence on Earth and sent her minions to retrieve me to bring me back to her and report. She's a weasel, a clever little asshole who pretends she's weak and kind but actually is vile and full of anger. I saw through her bullshit. I saw through her like clear water and she knew that I knew the whole truth.

I knew about her schemes and her end goal. I knew about her manipulating everyone including our brother Ishtar into destroying the pantheon.  I knew about her hatred for our sister and the fact she believed Elpis was a nuisance to get rid of. I was aware of everything and it was my sacred duty to protect my sister from any harm that might come to her. I tried! don't you think I didn't try?She suspected I have seen Elpis, why else would I have been on Earth so frequently?

She tortured me, not personally but we have what we call a "Doctor Pain". A minion meant to torture the gods.  I was already weakened, so it only was a matter of time before I died.

How else would that end? I would be killed and Ayasha decided so the minute she set her eyes on me.  Therefore if I had to go down, I would die as a hero. I would die protecting the one true victim and innocent of this whole disaster: Elpis.

She never wanted war, she never wanted the destruction of our pantheon. All she wanted was the freedom to love the forbidden. All she wanted was the peace of being with what she perceived was her soulmate. She was far away from the conflict that tore apart our pantheon. She was oblivious of the fear other pantheons had of the SINS. All she knew was Pride.

I had to give her a chance to be with him. So I held my tongue and as Ayasha came to me and cradled my head, I smiled at her and whispered to her frustrated ears.

"You will never get to her. She will come back with a vengeance. You're dead Ayasha. Dead and gone. And when they would ask you who caused your demise, they will all know that it was the messenger of the gods who kickstarted it."

And as I died, Elpis felt my life fade away. I couldn't feel her anymore, nor hear her but I knew she would have wept for me. I knew she would remember me.


And she did. Nobody could hear her screams but Elpis soul screamed and cried, trapped inside Asma's soul and unable to express her grief in all of its glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment