Friday, September 1, 2017

DOYA : Give into me

A/N: Because I was thinking about our babies and how much she cares about him. How much they compliment each other (instead of complete) and how much she loves him. It's her talking to him. Think of it as a mood piece rather than something to add to a plot.

Xxxxxxxxx 


Sweet Love, I am looking at you from above, as my hips have a will of their own. We are one at this instant, with you inside of me and me on top of you, engulfing you in my warm and soft wet core. We are one in this moment and I cannot help myself but stare at you as you are lost in this bliss. Your eyes are closed, your jaw is tightened. Your hands are holding onto my plump rear, your fingers are sinking into my plump flesh and you are beautiful. You are so beautiful.

I want to close my eyes, the friction between our legs felt so good that I wanted to give into it and ignore the urge to look at you. I had to fight harder in order to stare at your beautiful face, at you giving into me, into my loving embrace and delicious constricting core. At us being one at this instant, is what we were always meant to be. I put my hands on each side of your face and I bent forward to push my face closer to yours and you look amazing. And you look divine.

My sweet love. I want you to abandon yourself to me this way and further more... I want you to take a deep breath and let me take care of you. I want you to let me love you. Dean, baby... let me love you. You have been running away from love for so long now, preventing yourself from being happy. So I have to fix it. I want to be able to kiss every and each of your scars, I want to be able to soothe each and every one of your fears. I want to be able to cradle you until you relax completely. You are safe here, with me, inside of me for I would not give up on you. I would not give up on us. Give into me, Dean darling. I want you to forget about everything else because all that matters is you and me right here, right now. All that ever mattered to me was you, always and forever.

I keep on looking at you, my hips bucking at a steady and pleasant rhythm. I watch as your face contort itself with pleasure. I feel your body tense then shudder. I feel you arch your back as the warm sensation of my cunt is driving you crazy and then you open your eyes and you look at me. In a moment such as this one, I feel vulnerable before you. My love is written all over my face. It is in the warmth of the palm of my hand I use to cup your cheek with. It is in the warm and wet kisses I give you. It is in the tight embrace of my cunt and the sinking nails into your skin. It is in the way I am looking at you, my beautiful Dean. It is in the way I make love to you.

Give into me sweetheart, let go of everything. Do not think of the plights of the world. Do not think of your mistakes anymore. Do not carry the weight of the world on your shoulders because I am here to take it all from you. I am here to protect you. I am here for you. OH, Dean, you make me feel that way, protective towards you, possessive as well and true to you. In this moment, with me about to release myself on you and you on the verge of falling off of the edge of pleasure, there is nothing but truth between the two of us. There is nothing but love between the two of us. There is nothing but one soul. We found each other. You appease my soul but I want to appease yours as well. You make me feel whole, complete and safe and I want to make you feel as much.


Give into me Dean, let me love you. Let me take the weight of the world off of your shoulders. Let me love you. Let me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment