Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pride and Elpis: Come find me

What are you doing my love?
Are you thinking of me?
Are you thinking of us?
Do you remember when we met?
Do you remember the sparkle in my eyes?
Do you remember the passion in my voice?
And the arousal that laced my very words?
Do you remember the fear of losing you?
Do you remember the possessivity?

I do. OH. I remember everything!

What are you doing my love?
Are you looking for a way to set me free?
Are you trying to bring me back to you?
Are you going to avenge us for what they did?
Do you remember how much I love you?

Oh, I do remember, I remember everything.

I remember the clear blue eyes of yours
How anger turned them into purple hurricanes
How lust turned them purple like the sunset
How cold your body was when we were apart
How deep your voice was when you found me
I remember, Superbia, I remember.

What are you doing, my love?
I cannot wait to be free once again
I cannot wait to be able to touch you again
I cannot wait to be able to kiss you again
And make sure you are mine and mine only
That not even my vessel could keep you away
That not even the goddesses could touch you
I wouldn't let anybody lay their hands on you
For I am absolute in my love, determined even
For I am eternal in my love, devoted even
For I chose you when everything was against us

I chose you and it means something to me.
I could have turned away, ignore you, leave
I could have chosen someone else,
A better suitor, a more convenient one.
I didn't. I stood by your sides, I fought for us
I would do it all over again if I must.
I would fight for us, even if you are different.
Well, not so different from what you were before
A hardcore version, a colder version
One that would have been if I wasn't there.
I would conquer your heart, once again
Make you love me for who I became.

Yes, I am a balance of light and darkness,
Hope and Despair
Life and Death
The other side of the same coin
The Yin to your Yang
The Persephone to your Hades---- wrong choice
The daughter of Gaea who fell in love with a Sin

Elpis....Your love if you still want me
And even if you don't, I told you it's eternal

What are you doing my love?
Me?
I am waiting for you. Come find me.
Come find us

No comments:

Post a Comment