Thursday, September 14, 2017

SoA: Pretty Women

"Okay, Jessica! What do you think of this dress?"

Asma asked as she turned around and showed her a nice blue short-sleeved dress. She grinned at the beautiful brunette who was sitting by her bed, legs crossed on the mattress as she watched Asma pull clothes from a big luggage she carried from her home. Right after she closed her parlor, Asma went to her house and grabbed a couple of outfits she wanted to try for her first real date with Tig. As soon as Jessica heard that her little Asma was going on a date as soon as the boys would be back home, she decided to be her wingman. It was quite the event in the not-so-eventful life Jessica was leading for a couple of weeks now.

"I think it's very tame. You're going on a date with a man who wants to devour you all night long with his eyes before his mouth lays on you! Let's find another outfit!" She said in a chuckle while she picked on a cherry and munched on it.

"Raah! you're right! it's very tame. He would think I'm friend-zoning him." She dropped the dress and looked into her luggage to take another outfit, this time it was a long black ball gown that made her look like a black siren if she wore it. It was gorgeous of course but definitely overdressed for a restaurant. Jessica made a face and shook her head. "Okay. Not this one." Asma pouted and knelt in front of her luggage to see what she could find.

"I can't believe it though. You're going on a date with Tig!" Jessica chuckled, excited.

Being pregnant was quite an event in itself. Between the morning strange cravings she felt when she woke up, the mood swings that altered her real perception of things and made her cry over tiny little cubs and get angry over an ice-cream pot missing from the fridge /and/ the urge to sleep every other minute because it just felt uncomfortable at this point: NOTHING happened to her. She had to stay home. She had to spend time with Abel and Thomas and wait for Jax to return and have all the fun outside. Of course, she didn't hate that, per say. Not having to kill people while she was carrying a life was fine by Jessica. It was a necessity -she couldn't be efficient anyway with her huge belly-  but she felt as if a huge part of her was missing. She felt... Domesticated. It was a complex feeling to explain because she didn't hate being at home and taking care of the kids but being a Stepford mom and a wife wasn't exactly how she envisioned her life to be. Lucky for Jess, she was none of that and she would return to action after a while... When? She had no clues... Ah, it was making her head spin and she needed a distraction: Asma and her romance were that distraction, so Jessica projected her frustration on it and focused her attention on it.

"It's huge." Asma began, running her hand through her curly pink hair. "It's very huge. I'm scared." She said, sitting on the floor while Jessica was eating her cherries. Her hazel eyes stared at her friend and a soft smile crept on her plump lips.

"It's not a booty call, of course, it's scary." She said, patting the bed next to her so Asma could climb on it, which she did. As the pink haired artist was all settled and comfortable next to her friend, she allowed her hand to pick a cherry from the plate she was eating them and took one to her mouth.

"It's not." She blushed and chewed at her bottom lip. "I mean, it could have been. Oh my god, Jess. I don't know if you know his reputation but whatever they say he's good at, they're right! I am still thinking about how good with his tongue he is. He went down on me! Me! He ate me out SO good that I was crying for my ancestors that night!" It made Jessica laugh out loud, to the point she had to cover her mouth so she wouldn't wake the kids up. Asma didn't usually go into details regarding her sex-life but to have her speak so freely with a hint of arousal in her voice was endearing and a little shocking too.

"No way! He did that? I heard about his sexploits a few times yeah. Many crow eaters wanted a ride on his dick."

"They won't have it anymore!" Asma growled, feeling jealous as well as feeling her cheeks turn darker and hotter from embarrassment. the tattoo artist was very territorial and she considered Tig to be conquered land so of course, she wouldn't want any other person to lay their hands on him. It made her pout and grunt but she still looked adorable while doing so. Jessica pinched her cheek and grinned.

"My oh my! Are you jealous Asma?"

"I could be." She said, pouting a little more before she ran her hand through her hair again and rested it on her shoulder. "I am.. okay, you got me! It's just, I don't want to share. I think you can understand that right? With Jax?"

"Oh, he knows that if he even tries to share his dick, I'm gonna cut it off and shove it in his ass for even thinking about cheating on me." She then furrowed her brows and curled her beautiful red lips into a pout. "I sometimes wonder if he won't be doing so now that I am a mother. You know some men can't really separate motherhood from the rest. I am a mother, yeah, but I am also a woman with needs and desires and still me you see?" She picked another cherry. "I'm sorry. I'm hijacking your moment. it should be all about you and Tig. I haven't seen you this happy in a WHILE and I want you to be Asma. I really do."

"You're not hijacking anything, love. Shh.. I'm glad you decided to tell me about it. I can't say I understand how you're feeling. I've never been in a successful relationship before. I've been with someone stable enough to love me without trying to control me like Oscar did or use me to numb their pain like Elias did. I had one night stands before I came to Charming...I don't know what a real relationship feels like. How it looks like. however... I know one when I see one. you and Jax are one. I've seen you grow...I've inked your skins, I've crashed drunk at your place, He took me out of the bar when I Relapsed. I've been there. Your love for one another made me change my mind on so many things... I envied that love." She cupped her cheek and stroked it with her thumb. "I lived by proxy for a while, thinking that maybe if I couldn't live it, then I could feel it through you. I was this pathetic."

"You are not pathetic! Listen to me." Jessica was moved, her eyes were filled with unshed tears for she understood what Asma was saying.It just felt really strange to be the one looked at as a model of "stable relationship". For so long Jessica had searched a place to call home, a relationship so real, so strong, so powerful that would help her feel centered and Jax provided her everything and some more. He gave her a home, he gave her more reasons to be alive, he did help her grow. It wasn't an easy relationship, they had their kinks, their issues, their fights and somehow made it work through all of that. Asma held onto her wrist and smiled at her.  "You are not pathetic. You simply never had anything different in your life but abuse and pain. What I am having with Jax... I hope that it is a good thing that would last forever but nothing does, I'm prepared for the other shoe to drop anytime because it might.... but I am enjoying every minute of it while it lasts and I'll be putting efforts to make it work. Yet.. I can't help... but appreciate the words you said to me and what you're trying to convey. It's just.." She wiped some tears from her own face and took a deep breath. "I don't want to lose what I have built. I love him Asma. I love him and my family and what we're building...And I'm scared, just like you. I'm right where you are except I have experienced many things with him and still am."

"So you're telling me I would always be scared with Tig?" Asma wiped another tear that ran down her cheek. Her voice broke a little and she smiled at Jessica who smiled back.

"Yes. And if all goes well, you'll be two scared sons of bitches." They laughed and Jessica cleaned her face with the back of her hand. "I didn't intend to cry but fuck my hormones right? I'm not sad Asma. I'm actually very grateful I can get to share all of that with you. I am glad you open up to me about Tig and You." -She watched her friend smile at her and smiled back, relaxed again-

Asma leaned into the bed headrest and closed her eyes. Jessica's words comforted her because she realized that being afraid wasn't a bad thing when it came to relationships. She realized that Jessica understood her even better than she thought Jessica would and it made her feel a little warmer. She then leaned her head against Jessica for a while, allowing silence to engulf both of them while the gorgeous brunette ate some more cherries. Asma's soothing hand was stroking her shoulder.

"Tig is treating me to dinner, Jess. I think I am more than a booty call for him too right?"

"I think so. He never invited any crow eater to a dinner before and you two talked all night long like you told me. You two talked that night if I remember well?" Asma nodded and bit her bottom lip.

"We talked before we had sex, during sex, in between sex and after when we couldn't do it anymore. I mean.. he learned so much about me in one night than Oscar or Elias ever did."She laughed and then put both hands over her face. "I feel like an idiot. I want him to be attracted to me."

"I think he is. He is very much into you. He called you Azz. He called you and invited you to a dinner some night!" Jessica grinned. "What? Are you telling me you can't believe he did?"

"I don't.... Raah I don't know." She chuckled and uncovered her face. "I mean... ugh.. what if we go on that date and he doesn't even like talking to me without all that sex glow happening."

"Are you fucking serious?" Jessica asked before she poked her friend's shoulder. "Stand back up and let me help you pick up a dress, you fool! You came all the way here and try to cancel the date? not on my watch!"

"What are you talking about? I don't want to cancel the date! I'm just.."

"Excuses, Excuses Exc---" She stopped talking for a minute. Her blue eyes stared into Asma's hazel ones intensely.

"Jess? Are you alright? Jess??" Asma started to panic. She never spent time around pregnant women and had zero clues about what was happening to her friend. Jessica didn't answer for a while, which made Asma even more worried. She decided to leave the room, so she could go outside and ask for help but Jessica grabbed Asma's wrist and put her hand over her round pregnant belly. "What?... I don't understand... I don't---" Then silence fell. She felt something hit against her palm. It was a kick!

The baby kicked! Jessica had to stop for a minute because she was feeling the jelly bean kick against her belly and she paused to make sure she wasn't dreaming. It was pretty active this evening, very much awake to the point of making Jessica feel even more uncomfortable but she enjoyed it. That was the fun part of being pregnant.Asma was stiff as a wooden stick but she relaxed as soon as she felt the baby bump against her hand.

"Is that?...." Jessica nodded and smiled. "Oh my god...Is that the.. the baby is.."

"kicking yeah... It's kicking pretty hard indeed." Jessica said as she chuckled at her friend. It made Asma sit back onto the mattress and marvel at the sensation of feeling a tiny life -not even born yet- kicking inside of her friend. "how does that feel?" She said, a warm smile creeping on her face.

"It feels wonderful. you're so wonderful...That's Jellybean kicking uh?...Hello, strong one." Asma whispered, her eyes wide open and filled with unshed tears as she talked to Jessica's belly. "Hello there... I can feel you. I can feel you alright. You're a strong one, aren't you? Already making yourself known to others..." She stroked Jessica's belly and then looked up to her sister's face. "I am not sure I can handle this"

"Ah! You better not cry. I'm not the first to have a baby bump, not the last. You better not cry Asma! Because if you do.." She said wiping out a few fresh tears. "If you do, I won't be able to stop. Fucking hormones." The tattoo artist grinned and then looked back at the belly before she nodded softly.

"I can't handle that cuteness. It's so precious...You shared that moment with me, I can't say thank you...I don't know...I mean..Is this real???" She sobbed. Unable to hold back her tears. She sobbed because a moment like this one, peaceful, quiet, loving and full of life was happening to her. For Asma this was probably just a sweet dream she's been having ever since Oscar came back into her life. It couldn't be real, she couldn't feel this happy. Yet, she was! All of this was real! Oscar was dead and she was sharing such a tiny moment -but oh, so huge!- with her best friend.

"Come over here, silly!" Jessica said as she wrapped her arms around Asma's shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug. Asma was that sensitive little ball of nerves who always ended up crying or making Jess feel all types of feelings and right now, it was sweet, it was loving, it was warm and they both were happy. She petted Asma's hair and leaned her chin against her shoulder. "There you go...You're not dreaming you know? It's all happening.."You're safe now, you're living your life, you're learning how to accept happiness in your life...I'm learning how to accept the changes in mine...We're sharing this moment!" She kept on whispering to Asma's ear, in a soothing voice that helped her calm down. Asma clung to Jessica's shirt and smiled broadly at the thought that yes, she did find a home here and she was on her path to have a much better life than she ever thought she could have.

"Jessi-love, I love you."

"I love you too Azzy-kin." She pulled away and wiped some of Asma's tears away. "Now, maybe we could proceed with finding you the right outfit for Tig? Remember it was all about that magical night!"

She said as she pointed at the luggage. Asma stood up and went back to it, scavenging for the perfect outfit. After a few bad choices, she finally found the dress. A nice, gorgeous skin-tight, knee-length and thin strapped red dress that would make Asma's chocolate skin pop up, her pink hair attract the attention to her face and her hazel eyes glow even more intensely.

"What do you think of that one?"

"It's perfect Asma! That's the dress!" Jessica said, clasping her hands together. "Now we have to think about the makeup and all of the essentials. Shaving and the likes." She then scratched her chin. "Do you plan to have sex with him that night?"

"You bet I do!" Asma sat on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "He made me cum so hard last time, the first time in forever and I need to experience that again." She clenched her fists and grabbed the sheets. "I mean.. come on, wouldn't you want to?"

"Eh! I said nothing! We all deserve a good orgasm every time! I am counting on Jax to give me mine when he's home!" She chuckled and bit her bottom lip. "Asma?"

"Mmhhhh??" Asma was daydreaming already, thinking of Tig's hands on her shoulders and his lips on her neck. "Mmmhh??"

"I like to see you happy. I believe he would make you happy."

"We're broken ladders, what's best to support each other? I want him to be. He told me he was relaxed by my sides and never worried about tomorrow. It's a sign, isn't it? That means we can build something?"

"I don't know. You might very well argue and get at each other's throats when you spend time together. it's too early to forge an opinion. I was just expressing my wishes. I wish for you two to be happy you know?"

"Yeah.... yeah....I'm still scared as shit...Can I text you all night until we get to the loving part?"

"MMmhhh If I can play the secret wingman why not? It could be fun. But remember, you got this. tig's not going to eat you up.." She trailed off and looked at Asma who tried her best not to chuckle but failed. "Aahahah Asma! come on!"

"You /know/ he's going to eat me up. He's going to eat me good even!" She said with a grin before Jessica laughed and shook her head. "Can I stay here tonight? I don't feel like going home."

Asma crawled onto the bed and curled into a ball next to Jessica who mind-absently stroked her hair.

"Of course you can. There's room for you, always..." She said, gently petting her friend's hair. "I love you Azzi-kin."

"I love you too Jessi-love." She said, closing her eyes as finally, the hard working day was beating her body up to slumber.

(TBC)



No comments:

Post a Comment