Saturday, September 16, 2017

DOYA: And then there was you

And then there was you. You proved me wrong so many times Dean, that I don't want to be right about anything.

I don't want to be right about you not loving me.
I don't want to be right about me being a danger.
I don't want to be right about you dying on me.
I don't want to be right about me hurting you.
I don't want to be right about losing "us"

I wouldn't survive this. It feels strange to speak those words but you know how I feel. I found you. I found Sam and Castiel. I found a new family. More than that, I found you and it scares me to lose you.

You are one of the best things that ever happened to me. I found solace by your sides, comfort and love and part of me don't want to get too used to it in case I wake up to nothing.

I relish in the feeling I have those mornings when you are sleeping next to me and I can feel your quiet heartbeat and breathing. When you're at peace for just a little longer before you wake up. I love seeing people stare at you with desire, knowing full well that you are tied to me, that we belong together and you don't even see them. I savor the fact you're focused on me, loyal to a fault dare I say and that I only have eyes for you. I love to fight anyone who dares try to steal you from me because One, I love to fight and two, I think you're worth fighting for.

I could go on and on about what I love about you, from your drop-dead gorgeous face to your smiles and your soft kisses. That I love being in your arms because I feel safe and I love when we hunt together because the adrenaline is kicking in.

Yeah, I could spend time talking about it.

But I want to talk about something else. I was always drawn to you because you were honest. You always told the truth. you were always very honest with how you felt -minus about being in love with me. you had to come around, you had to spit the words because I pushed you to but you know what I mean.- I know that whatever you say, you mean it and I trust you because of that.

Damnit, I really love you don't I? Here I was, wishing I could talk about how sexy you are instead but I ended up speaking "Shakespeare" to you.

I love you dickhead! Like crazy..you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment