Tuesday, May 29, 2018

elise and Asma

She is one of a kind, extraordinary
Maybe it was the way she danced with death
Or the fact she looked flawless while doing so
That attracted me to her. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.
You couldn't keep her in a box, she couldn't be defined by words
There was a mystery to her, some contradictions too,
For she was the night yet she was the Light.
She was Death but she could give you Life.
She was a hurricane and yet still so very calm.
And you could mistake her patience with a weakness
While all she did was assess you before she struck hard.
I was in love.
I chose her a while ago, her and my King. Forever a duo.
I brought my Light and my Hope and tangled with them
mixed it with their beautiful chaos to create something more.
I chose them a while ago and never looked back since then.
My life finally had meaning and only because they were there.
Because she was there,
My beautiful daughter of Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment