Tuesday, May 1, 2018

SoA: The queen is busy

(SoA) The Queen is busy ruling her little world.
She's busy making sure the Knights and Samcro are okay.
She's busy making sure her husband doesn't get killed.
She's busy making sure her friends are okay, myself included.
She's busy tending to her kids, ensuring their safety.
She's busy making money, for her family.
She's freaking busy.

Some people believe that being at the top of the food chain makes you feel above the law and above retribution.
Some people think that being the King and Queen of Charming would magically make everything easy.
They couldn't be more wrong.
It's dreadful, I have seen it with my own two eyes.
I have seen them wake up tired because last night was a nightmare.

I have seen them spend the night unable to close an eye, for everyone would try and get them.
I have seen them injured, skins pierced by bullets, torn by knives or burned by fire. I have tended to those injuries.
I have seen them cry, sometimes with actual tears for those who still could shed them, sometimes deep inside for those who had cried all of them.

It's dreadful. It's ugly. It's incomprehensible for someone like me. Sure, I'm a princess, I'm the one who gets to live with the wolves without actually being one. I don't know shit about their business because we agreed it was for the best. I know the bare minimum. I know the wounds and the fears. I know the tears and the anger. I know the punches thrown in the air or against the wall. I know how to use a gun, for my safety and for their kids. But the business? I know nothing about it. As far as I know, they're mechanics. They run an auto-moto repair and that's all. I'm good with that. They're good with that.

The Queen is busy ruling her little world.
She goes out there every morning with a promise to end the day better than it started. Sometimes she can, sometimes she can't. Sometimes she let me know a thing or two, one fear or two and sometimes we just celebrate. But I know, I know that deep down her azure eyes, she is worried. She would keep a smile on her lips, be patient with others, tolerate some people bullshit and be gracious while doing it, but deep down, she's scared because everything she has ever built could disappear with a snap of a finger.

The Queen is busy ruling her little world,
So don't fucking try her, or you'll get me in your way.
I might not be an assassin, I can raise hell like nobody else.
So don't fucking try me!
The Queen is busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment