Friday, May 18, 2018

SoA: We're not done yet

A/ N: Because I love you sooooo <3 And it's been a while anyway. So enjoy this little blurb. <3

//////


«So this thing between you and me... How do you think this is working so far? »

Asma was looking at the ceiling as she was lying on her back. The sheet was barely covering her sweaty body but she didn't mind much. Who was there if not just the man on her side? Tig was looking at her, his calm blue eyes were taking in the beauty of the moment. Asma was calm, joyful, smiling even. It was a sight he never grew bored of, and if anything, he would have wanted her to remain like this forever, but those were wishes in the damn cursed lake. With his line of work and the line of work of his entire family -the club, Jessica, and the Knights- there was no way they could enjoy more than a day or two free of bullshit and danger and death. It was part of the course and he wanted to preserve her from the horror of his daily life. The less she knew, the better but Asma was clever. She was aware of what being part of the club entailed. She was aware of what doing what Jess did entailed. She knew but it was better not to discuss any of it.

« I think it's working just fine, Bella. I like it here, with you. » He said, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she cozied herself against his chest. She was still staring at the white ceiling but her hazel eyes averted from it to look into Tig's baby blues.

«Really? You do? » He nodded. « Well. I think You're lucky you do. You're the one with my name tattooed on your skin. » She grinned and rolled on her side to face him. « It would be a shame if you had to laser-up my work. »

« I don't want to do that, silly. » He said, rubbing his nose against hers while she cupped his cheek. « I want to keep it. »

« Even when I'm acting all crazy? » She asked, leaning onto her left elbow so she could have a better look at him. Tig was on his back, one hand still on his chest. The one with the rings. Asma grinned and started to plant kisses on his torso, lazy and slow kisses she gave his pecs before she moved further to the side so she could reach his tattoo.

«You're never crazy. You're over-worrying, sure! You're overthinking too. But you're not crazy. You're just trying to be ready for anything. » He lost his hand in her thick dyed pink curly mane and massaged her scalp. It made her purr and distracted her enough to make her lift her head and lean her chin on his belly.

« Can't a bitch be worried? » She asked, her left hand gently raking the skin of his torso. « Can't a bitch with her man and her family come back alive and in one piece? I am worried sick about you when you leave, especially you. I've heard you were loco. » She said, moistening her lips as she kept raking her nails onto his chest. She had her head pressed against his belly, not hard enough to be uncomfortable, but close enough to his bulge, which he did notice.

« Ahem...If you're going to have this conversation with me, right now, you'd better move your head away from here. » He informed her, but she didn't move, her other hand just rested on his thigh, gently stroking the hard skin there so he would be aware that she was slowly getting into a position of absolute power over him.

« No. I think I'm very fine where I am. So.. Where were we? Oh yes, I was asking you why you think I'm overthinking when you're literally putting your life in danger every single night? »

« Bella, babe...You're fucking too close...I can't fo-- »

«Focus! » She commanded. At first, he thought she was angry because Asma never spoke so dryly, but he then saw her grin and he realized she had other plans with him. Her hand moved further north on his leg, brushing over the sensitive skin of his lap. «Where were we? » She asked again, this time making him swallow a lump.

« Bella...You were... » He swallowed hard again. « You were telling me that you were worried about me. Does that mean... Does that mean you're not...Happy with me?? »

« I am. So far. » She moistened her lips again, this time enough for him to notice how sugary and wet her plump lips were. With her soft hands stroking his skin and her head just mere inches away from his crotch, Tig was starting to think that she had him wrapped around her finger and he didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. « I just want to know if this would be enough for us. »

« What do... What do you mean? » He barely managed to say. She shifted on the bed and sat on her heels. He leaned on his elbows and straightened up enough to look at her. Her pink locks were cascading over her back and she narrowed her gaze. Her voice was different, raspy, deeper as arousal was taking over but she still wanted to voice her thoughts and the clash between the seriousness of her words and the handy work she was giving him was starting to push Tig to his limit. He drew a breath when he felt her warm hand wrap around his length and gritted his teeth as he didn't know if he should tease curse or say anything to this woman. How could he even think?

« I don't know...yet. I just know that I don't feel we're done yet. You and I. » She bit her bottom lip. Saying 'I love you' was still so very difficult for her and she wanted to express something more.

They have been together for a while now, enough for him to know he wanted to spend his life with her and have her name inked on his skin. He knew her enough to basically settle in her home and have her bring some of her stuff over to his place too. He knew her enough to know she was the one. The next step was a wedding, maybe not now, maybe not yet, or never. He didn't know yet because the only thing he was sure of, was that he had her name on his skin and she was the one who inked him. Was it enough to be certain she wanted to marry him? He knew how freaked out she was when he suggested she inked him so imagine how freaked out she'd be if he proposed? Would she even say yes? Somehow, Tig wasn't aware she was considering those questions as well. Were they just dating would be enough for the two of them? He inked her name, which was a grand gesture, and the biggest when it came to bikers. He already made his move, but she had not just yet. She needed to prove to him that she believed their fates were entangled and their lives were meant to be spent together.

But how could they be together if they were not honest with one another? She couldn't tell him about Oscar, she promised Jessica it would only be between the two of them and eventually her clean-up guys. Nobody knew that a dangerous possessive and angry man tried to take Asma away and kill Jessica when she was pregnant. Nobody knew that she killed him in her house while hiding Asma in the basement with the dogs. How would they react if they knew? Jessica would be in trouble, and Asma would be too. Could she afford to risk everything because she wanted to have no more secrets between Alex and her?

« It's not over yet, Bella. We're just getting started. » He assured her, his hands found their way to her hips and he switched places, so she was now on her back and he was in between her legs. « All I know right now is that I don't want to think anymore. I just want you, all of you, right now. »

« I love you. » She said, her voice strangled by emotion. Tig froze and looked at her with eyes wide open before he softened his gaze and gently stroked her cheek. She said it again and he knew that at this moment, the only thing she needed was a hug, so he ignored the fire she ignited minutes ago and rolled on his side. « I'm sorry Tig, I just... I want all of you too, but, give me a minute. Just a minute. » She turned to face him again and pressed her lips against his. « It's just... »

« I love you too. » He said with a kind smile. « You're the best thing to ever happen to me. »

« You have my name on your skin. » She repeated, amazed that he eventually took this leap of faith.

« I have your name on my skin, and you inked the fuck out of me. » He added, pressing a kiss on her nose. « Nothing can top that. »

« Mmmhhhh yes, something can. I could take a bullet for you. I'd beat Romeo if I ever did. » Her joking tone came back and she rolled on top of him and sat on his belly. « I will do anything for you, Mr. Outlawed...Starting with finishing my handy work. » She giggled as he held onto her waist.

«Yeah? I ain't complaining then! »



-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment