Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Elpis: a goddess wants to have it all




"Sometimes a goddess wants to have it all. I very much do. I want to avenge myself, I want to love Pride, I want to return to how we were and I am excited about this new turn of event and the conquest of his affection. I want violence and I want Love. I believe in Fate and I believe we were meant to meet each other and be in each other's lives. He was meant to be a King and I was meant to be his queen. But he's a force of destruction and while we do share the same passion for revenge and blood, I am meant to build.





It is in my very nature even if we can argue that Light can destroy too. I anticipate my return in the mortal realm and this reality but to be honest, I am scared. I am scared because I do not know what could happen once I am out. We have enemies all around us, his family and mine, plus a couple of old gods on the side. How exciting! How terrifying! I am ready for the extravaganza and the baroque and the madness that awaits in the dark. I am ready for a quieter time where I can work my way back into his heart. Foolish as I am to believe he does have one. A goddess wants to have it all.





And I very much do."

No comments:

Post a Comment