Monday, January 17, 2022

Doya: "What's on your mind?"

// My sweet babies. I do miss them a lot. I did want them to have a good time together. 


xxxxx



Dean put the files on the table and rubbed his temples. He was tired from the night spent investigating the small town they landed in.  The case seemed to be an easy one. It was supposed to be vengeful ghosts as they first assessed but the more they dug into it, the worse the case became. Dean just wanted a break from all of this thinking, so he leaned into his chair and massaged his temples. Oya had been doing some yoga for a while, using the wall and the floor of the motel for support. When he took a break, Dean noticed that she was stretching on the floor, doing the lateral split, and working on stretching her arms. She felt his gaze upon her and stopped what she was doing to set her hazel eyes onto Dean's Emeralds. A smile crept on her lips and she slowly broke the position and sat on her knees. 


"I think I missed the most interesting stuff..." -He fake-complained, as he rubbed his eyes with his fingers-


"You were busy reading reports. I just decided to stop working my brain and start a workout." -Oya stood back up and grabbed the towel she had put on the bed. She dabbed her face and chest and wrapped the towel around her neck. "It felt good if you wanna know."


"Still, I missed that. I like watching you work out." -She curbed a brow and grinned at the hunter.- "No really, I like watching you work out. Have you seen your thighs? They're so powerful, so graceful and I lose my--" He stopped talking because Oya stood back up and walked towards him. "What?" -He tilted his head to the side-


"Keep talking. I like when you compliment me." -She said as she straddled the hunter and sat on his lap. Dean grunted and shifted his weight on the chair. His eyes were now staring intently at the woman on top of him, curious, inquisitive, and surprised.-


"O..." -He grunted again, feeling her hips shift her weight on top of him-


"It's alright Dean. You said you liked watching me work out? To be honest, I do watch you as well when you work out and when you hunt." -She purred, gently kissing the tip of his nose-


"I know, you always tell me you do." -He faked being outraged and rolled his eyes. Oya chuckled and pressed a kiss to his cheek.


"Precisely! I do watch you and I admire your technique with the knives. I do love to watch you twirl your blade and stab your target with it." -She rocked her hips, eliciting a groan from the hunter. she was being ambiguous, as always. He knew she was in a playful mood and he got along with it, enjoying the much-needed break from the case.-


"Are you talking about my actual Angel Blade or..." -He grinned, enjoying her display of affection towards him-


"Maybe both?" -She grinned and gently caught his earlobe with her lips while she pulled Dean closer to her frame using the towel. "But I was really talking about your knife technique. I can deal with guns, I know my way with martial arts too but knives? They're hard to operate. You need to know what you're doing, be fast enough to wield it well and strike hard." -She pulled away so she could have a better look at his handsome face. Dean couldn't say he didn't like it. Oya had always been open to showing her attraction for him. She showed him she cared for him and always made sure that he knew he was wanted, desired, and loved. Even now, while she was covered in a thin layer of sweat and she was the most beautiful he'd ever seen her, even now, she made it all about him.-


"Oya... I don't know what you're really about right now." -He half-admitted in a grunt. Truth be told, he knew exactly what she wanted to do and where all of this was going. Oya's attention was focused on him and she had that intense look in her eyes that couldn't be mistaken with something else. She was slowly working herself up and taking him with her.- "But... but I can admit that I... I really really like watching you fight and work out. You.." -He grabbed her waist and firmly pulled her against his torso.- "You make me..."


"I make you?" -She couldn't finish her sentence, Dean captured her lips into a searing kiss. she dropped the towel and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, allowing him the entrance to her mouth. She shut her eyes and felt his hand run up her back to hold a fistful of black locks. "Mmhhh, Dean... Dean...Do we have any lead on the case?" -The sudden question made him blink and furrow his brows. He pulled away from her to have a good look at her face.-


"I don't... How do you want me to focus when you're distracting me with a workout?" -He asked bemused. A gentle grin crept on his lips and he gently pressed kisses to her jaw, her neck, and buried his face at the crook of her neck. "Oya you're terrible." -She was teasing him, driving his mind crazy with mixed signals.-


"But you like it." -She fake-complained- "Come on Dean..." -She kissed his forehead and cupped both cheeks.- "I know you want to have a break, and I know that the case is driving you nuts. Maybe you'd want to talk about it?" -She sounded concerned, but the smile that crept on her lips was betraying her mischievous thoughts. Dean chuckled and nodded.- "Let me take a shower and we will be able to tackle this topic uh?.." -She suggested with a slight grin-


"Mmhhh counter-offer! What if, we first keep doing what you've started, take a real big break from the case, and later on, after we shower, we talk about the case?" -She chuckled and nodded- "You like the idea?"


"I do..." -She stroked his cheeks and leaned her forehead against his.- "I very much do.." - "She then bit his bottom lip and pulled it towards her. "Dean..." -She moaned out, hugging him tighter and she ran her hands into his thick dirty blonde mane. "Just... just so you know, I very  much love spending T--"


"I know. Me too." -He cut her short.-


She was about to say she loved spending time with him. She loved him. She was about to find a fancy way to claim her love for him. Yet he didn't need her to say those words, not now, not today. He didn't need her because he could feel it himself. They both have spent such a terrible year that he didn't want to miss an opportunity to enjoy the moment with Oya. They would find out what that case really was about and they would take care of it right in time. But now.. now... Now was about the two of them.


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment