Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New year Lovelies!
I wish I could say it's a new chapter or that it's a clean slate but is life really that easy to understand? do we really have the ability to start over? I guess not, at least I don't think so at this specific moment. What I do know, however, is that Life always gives us the ability to grow, flourish, overcome, and discover. Life always finds a way, no matter how dire the situation is. At least, she gives us breathers.
So, this year there is just one "resolution" or goal if you will. This year, all I really want is to keep giving love. I want to still be able to give love to others and to keep learning how to love myself. I tolerate my existence, enough to not try to self-harm anymore. I know it's fragile, I know I can go back to hurting myself again but I want to keep trying pushing forward. I want to keep trying to heal.
I believe that love can help us all. from love, we can find strength. From love, we can flourish and hope and protect. From love, we can save other lives and ourselves. Love is a powerful feeling, as beautiful as it is ugly and raw and painful. Love, when handled with care can transform people and change lives. Love is Hope and Hope is Life.
So this year, all I can really hope for is for Love to find its way into our hearts and my own.
Please, take care of yourselves and know that I care for you.
Always and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment