Saturday, January 1, 2022

NEW YEAR SHORT: DOYA

 "What's new in the New Year? I guess nothing really. We will always have monsters to fight, people to save and people to love. We will always have people to lose, people to care about and people to cut ties with. We will always have to do business as usual.


I never plan for anything and I certainly won't be hoping for a magical change. The Angels don't listen to us, Chuck left Earth and abandoned us. What's left is us to care for us. What's left is for us to fight against all odds, protect those we love and those we don't know. I guess, fight for humanity, always.

This year, however, I plan on taking care of my family even more. No matter what, I am a Winchester. I am part of TEAM FREE WILL, I am bonded to Dean. He is bonded to me. I can't run circles and pretend that I am not hopelessly in love with that man and that the family we make with Team free Will isn't my new family. However, I don't like words. I like action! I don't want to say it, I want to show it every day.

So that's my plan for the year to come. keep showing to those I love that they are my family. My blood. my present and future. All the while I look dressed to the nines and sexy as all hell! Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment