Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year: GoT (modern)

 (modern)


"Happy New Year, 


One thing I have learned last year is that you can't let your past suffocate your future.  I am and forever will be the daughter of a man who cheated on his wife. I will forever be, the half-sibling and some might still see me as a stain on the family's name. That's not my problem, it never was and never should be. I fought tooth and nail in order to exist in a world that didn't want me. I exist. I am Bäahal "firecracker"' Targaryen. the motherfucking 8th wonder of the world and the gods favor me. 


One thing I have learned last year is that my life has value. My love has value. My very existence has meaning and people could genuinely be happy to see me.  I don't have to accept to be my father's legacy or the embodiment of his mistakes. I am just me. I can only change what I do and the way I see myself. I can only fight for myself and I swear to the gods that I will. 



This year, I will make sure that everyone knows who Bäahal Targaryen is and put some respect on my name! "

No comments:

Post a Comment