Saturday, January 1, 2022

NEW YEAR: Witchy hour

-Witchy Hour-


"Happy Solstice. 

How I long to be able to celebrate this with my fellow witches. It stings sometimes, yes, it does. It does when you feel there is a coven near and all you have to do is just cross the street and find these people. It does when you have to refrain from thinking further because you know they would not welcome you with open arms. How could they, when you wear the cursed mark on you?? I can't glamourize my eyes, not in front of another witch because no matter the magic, they would always spot it. they would always know. 

How many years since the curse? oh.. yes, 800! I stopped counting or so I thought. centuries, can you believe it? it's been centuries since I was able to get close to my kind. I have tried to break my curse, to try my luck, and each and every time it was a failure. I was rejected. I was hunted down...I was alone. What could be different today? Mystic Falls? Come on.. we know that it wouldn't change shit.  I am cursed to be alone. cursed to be rejected by Men, Lycanthropes, and Witches alike. I am meant to never find my place in this world...

Happy Solstice...Ah! Bummer! I can't wish it. 

I  thought I grew used to being alone, but nobody is meant to be alone. nobody is meant to watch as the centuries pass on their own. Who could understand the way I feel? who could if not other creatures? perhaps him? perhaps the Hybrid... after all, he's not just a man. he's not just a vampire and he is not just a Lycan.  let alone a witch. He is his own person. he is unique. he is...me! 

Happy Solstice! There is a chance for life to turn around. 

We might be handling awful cards, we can turn it around. 

I managed to stop hating Klaus. to stop wanting to kill him. 

I managed to even start wanting to be with him.. seek his company.

Despite his past crimes and my family's blood is on his hands. 

Life can find a way...I can be happy again. 

Life can find a way... I can exist again. 

Perhaps this year, I can focus on trying to be happy.

Follow Elijah's advice no matter why he gave it to me. 

I will be doing this for myself. 

Oh... Happy Solstice! "

No comments:

Post a Comment