Friday, January 14, 2022

GoT (modern): Temptation

//She was almost tempted to expose her relationship to a complete stranger. Can we blame her though? that blonde bird stated that Jaime was gross because he was older... Bäahal had to say something. 

xxx


Coconut Hotel, swimming pool. 

Eleanor Bigsby searched for Bäahal after the incident took place. As expected, the story didn't go unnoticed and the horrified bloody face of the beautiful heiress was plastered all over the news and tabloids. She couldn't escape Daenerys' inquisitive look and the interrogation that followed nor could she escape the attention she got from the media. So she found a little bit of peace in this Hotel, inside King's Landing and she decided to spend a few days there, so she could rest well. Eleonor found Bäahal sunbathing in a tiny little purple bikini. Her chocolate skin was glistening from the sun and her wet silver locks were sticking to her face and back. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses and was enjoying the warm rays of sunlight when she heard the familiar footsteps of the blonde heiress. 

"Bäahal! I have been looking for you for days!"

"You should have kept looking." -Bäahal's dry tone made the young woman cringe.-

In reality, Eleanor was feeling guilty for what had happened to her 'friend'. Bäahal could have been assaulted by that stupid guy. She could have been in an even worse situation and the blonde heiress didn't want to have her name attached to such a scandal. She already hated when Bäahal lashed out at her and hated it, even more, when Daenerys came later. She threw a newspaper at her face but proceeded to remain cold when she laid out the next steps of Eleanor's actions. Daenerys was terrifying, even more so because she was being overprotective of her sister. Bäahal was a lot of things, but the silver heiress refused to let her sister be assaulted by a violent jerk. She didn't wish her physical harm and mental scarring. 

"I know you are upset, and rightfully so. I should have vetted my guest list and I shouldn't have invited him."

"Precisely." -Bäahal sneered before she pulled her sunglasses down and seized the blonde heiress.- "However... You couldn't have predicted what happened since he had never assaulted anyone. Sit down." -She pointed at the long chair next to her and resumed sunbathing. Eleanor chewed at her bottom lip, unsure of what to do but she finally chose to sit next to Bäahal and lay on the long chair.

"Are we... Are you mad at me?"

"Depends... what did my sister tell you?"

"Uh... She threatened me. I had to apologize to you once again and make sure that people around me don't invite that guy ever again. He can't be at the same party as you. I wanted to say I am really sorry about what happened. I'm sorry about the tabloids as well." -She said shrugging and sitting better on the long chair.

"It's okay... You didn't know. I'm not upset at you anymore." -Bäahal shrugged and pushed her sunglasses back up her nose. Eleanor moistened her lips and crossed her legs - 

Silence settled between the two of them. A handsome man started to walk towards the swimming pool. Eleanor looked at him and started to fan herself as her eyes stared at his perfect chest. She bit her bottom lip. 

"Have you seen this guy, Bäahal? He's so dreamy!" -Bäahal took a look at him and shrugged. She acknowledged that he was handsome but it didn't do her anything. Instead, she looked away. "Come on. Don't tell me that he's not good-looking. He's young. he's handsome! he's super fucking hot and I really would have had a piece of him."

"He's alright." -The silver head ran her hand through her silver locks and "I like them older."

"Older? How old are we talking about? Old like 30 years old or are you talking older?"

"Mmm... It all depends on his personality. I don't really care about his age as long as he is making me happy."

"I wouldn't be able to sleep with a man this old. Honestly, how could a man this old turn you on? He's old, wrinkled, and out of touch with our present."

"So you're telling me that Jaime Lannister wouldn't turn you on?"

"He's OLD!! Don't tell me he turns you on! come on, he's old enough to be your uncle or something! He probably would turn my mom on or my big sister but that's about it! I'm sure he's watching sports on tv, drinks beer every Saturday, and would talk about work, work work, and work. Boring."

That made the young woman's blood boil. She hated it. How could Eleanor spit so much nonsense? Jaime wasn't old, well, he was older than her but that never bothered the young woman. Why would it bother her? He was experienced and he was mature. He knew who he was and wasn't still trying to figure himself out. He was kind, knowledgeable and on top of it, all had a sense of humor that made her laugh. Why would it feel so strange to be attracted to him? It never occurred to the heiress that their age difference would be an issue. why would it be? Why was it gross? she was 25 not exactly a teenager. He was an older man but he wasn't exactly an old fart. So why were people grossed out? 


"you don't know that Eleanor! Have you seen Jaime Lannister? Have you spent time with him?"

"Why are you talking as if you were interested in him???" -That would be a scoop. That could be something she could tell Daenerys in order to make amends for what happened during her party-

"Whatareyoutalkingabout?" -Bäahal realized she spilled a little bit too much of the beans and tried to keep a poker face. She was appreciative of the sunglasses she was wearing- "I'm not interested in him. I'm upset you'd judge someone based on their age! Age means nothing, Eleanor! You can be young like me and exhausted by the empty heads some people have."

"You awfully sound like you actually like that Lannister guy. Have you thought of the consequences on your family?"

"Shut up! I am not into that Lannister guy. I just don't agree with you. This guy is alright, I didn't say he was ugly or something. He's just alright. He isn't what I'm looking for in a guy."

"You're looking for a relationship?" -Eleanor lifted a brow but Bäahal removed her sunglass- "Oh.. okay, you're not. I don't know, I just think that older men could be wanting something different from us that's all. They want to have families, kids, a stable situation. They want things you can't provide. that's all. it's not bad, per see, but they're not the most attractive people for me."

"That's the most honest thing you've ever said... fair enough. you don't want older guys and you think the younger guy by the pool is handsome. case closed."

"So you're not into Jaime Lannister?"

"Nope..."

"But you said his name."

"He's currently the hottest bachelor according to tabloids that's it."

"Mmm... Fair enough.Well... Let's put this behind us. I found you and I want to enjoy the swimming pool." -Bäahal waved her hand and put her hands on her forehead.-

As a matter of fact, she was very upset by this conversation. She wasn't very careful. A moment of distraction and she would have admitted she was seeing Jaime Lannister and was in love with him. She honestly had no idea that some people might see the age gap between the two of them could be seen as an issue. if they were dating in the open, would they have to face some backlash? over an age gap? that bothered Bäahal who shrugged and pouted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment