Monday, August 1, 2022

Doya: us vs the world

 Doya:  us vs the world

// my babes. I miss them but I'm happy to think they're doing fine right now :) 


"I believed we were the makers of our catastrophes, that we deserved our wounds and scars. I thought we were unable to build a life where we would have had a bit of heaven on Earth. Why would we? why us, the forsaken kids, would we have something good going for us? I was wrong, and for once, I am glad I was. We weren't the makers of our catastrophes. We were dealt shitty hands by Chuck from the get-go. you were destined to become the hero of the stories he would write, for reasons only known to him. You were forced back into this life, into those hardships, into this pain without the chance to have some rest. You were meant to suffer, like a beloved main character the author would want to torture for his own gratifications. You overcame this, however. You overcame your status as a pawn of the old guy up above. You got rid of your shackles and you decided to flip the middle finger to the life he wanted to force you into. Dean, you took your freedom, something that Men, Angels, and demons alike couldn't do. You took your freedom and you chose to live the life you wanted to. We did.


I believed we were the makers of our catastrophes but I was wrong! We aren't. In the midst of all of this chaos, we are an oasis, a breath of fresh air. We are ourselves. In this maëlstrom of pain and worries, we managed to build a family. We managed to find each other. We managed to love each other and that, my dear, is something that nobody can take away from us. Not even Chuck. I see you for who you are, the complex man who would do anything to save those he loved the most. I see you with all your scars, the loss you suffered day after day, the fears that creep into your heart, preventing you from moving forward. I see you with all your flaws and all your qualities, everything that makes you /you/, and everything that makes me love you. I see you.  You are worth loving, you are worth caring for, you are worth everything, and most of all, you are worthy of happiness. We get to define what makes us happy. we get to define what we want. We get to choose the life we desire and we get to face anything coming our way. It's us vs the World, Dickhead. It's Us vs The World. I believe in us. I believe in you. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment