Monday, August 29, 2022

GoT: Responsibilities

 // Responsibilities 


xxxxx


"Can I believe you sister? Can I believe your desire to mend things between the two of us? I pray the seven gods old and new about the day you would understand the way I feel about Jaime. I prayed the gods, old and new to be able to return to you. You are my blood. you are my family. You are everything I have left in this world and I cannot, for the love of them, jeopardize your safety.


You are the queen. I am aware of that. You are the queen, but also my sister and I love you with all my might. I am just worried. Worried? Yes! I am worried, because today, I am torn between family duties, family loyalty, and love. I love you but I also love Jaime Lannister and I would want nothing more but for you both, to find a common ground. You don't have to love him, dear sister, but I wish you would learn to respect him. I wish, you would get to know him for who he is and not what he did. I hope you will find it in you, to see Jaime Lannister as I see him. A man of honour. A man who loved deeply. A man I love with everything I have. But fret not. Should I have to choose, I would always choose duty. I would always choose you before my own desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment