Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Got (modern): Summer love


Summer wasn't over. As a matter of fact, those last weeks of August were actually still hot and Bäahal was very excited about spending the last weeks of Summer swimming, dancing, and enjoying herself. It was the first time that the heiress actually felt alive and comfortable in her skin. It was the first time in her life since she met Jaime that she felt somehow back to her old self. A happier Bäahal. A more adventurous Bäahal. She ran her hand through her silver hair and kept jumping and dancing while her arms drew arabesques in the air. Jaime was sunbathing in his trunk shorts under the umbrella he had opened earlier on. He watched as Bäahal was dancing and pulled his sunglasses down, so he could enjoy her beautiful and curvy body move freely. She was smiling and that warmed his heart to see her so happy. She blew him a kiss and gently walked closer to his long chair. She crawled on top of him and gently pressed her lips to his. He let his hands run over her silver hair and gently massaged her scalp.


"Hi, there."


"Hi, Jaime... Are you enjoying the sun?" -She grinned and pressed her lips to his again. He nodded and kept petting her hair. He was mesmerized by the beautiful color of her eyes. She smiled at him and pressed her lips to his chest before her head leaned against his chest-


"I am. It was rather pleasant to watch you dance. Your smile is infectious." -He said, still petting her hair before his hand ran down her back- "I'd love to see you more like this."


"it's not really up to me, right? it's also up to our families. Things are going well so far, and I really hope they would remain as such." - She gently nuzzled his chest before she put both hands on the armchair and pushed herself up.- "But I will do my best to be as bubbly as possible. I'll enjoy your company. I'll enjoy your kisses. I'll enjoy your passion.." -She chuckled and pulled away from him, sitting on her heels while he spread his legs to help them be comfortable-

"I could do with it. It's a bit strange that your family hasn't tried messing with you yet."

"Yeah... I don't know, they seem to be happy. At least, they are busy. And since they are busy, I decided that I could be busy as well, very busy..." -She outstretched her hands and cupped both of his cheeks- " You know, I read gossip about me on the tabloids. My ex... that bastard, started to run his mouth about me and I thought I was over it, but it hurt. He hurt me Jaime and I wish I could show him that his opinion is shit and I don't care about him any longer. I have cried all my tears and I don't want to cry anymore."


"Hey.... he doesn't matter, Bäahal. He can't hurt you anymore." -Jaime leaned into her touch, gently rubbing his stubble against the warm and soft skin of her cheek. he could tell she was still impacted because she couldn't stop tearing up. That bastard. He was both grateful for them not having been together when he met Bäahal, but he hated the fact that he hurt his girl this bad. She was still reeling from the pain and Jaime felt a pang in his heart and sat on the long chair. 

"I'm sorry Jaime. I didn't want to bring him back. You're right! I'm good. I won't let him kill my happy vibe. I'm feeling way too good here... now, with you. I am feeling way too good right now to ruin it with my petty ex." -She grinned and stood back up. "Come.. come dance with me. it's Summer."

"Ahahah, hold on.. hold on...I'm coming."

And he followed her, standing back up while she took a couple steps away from the long chair and used her phone to put some music on. She resumed her dance, and she started to twirl around and make come hither gestures with her fingers to a very amused Jaime who started to dance around with her.  They were happy and it was all that mattered. 

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment