Saturday, July 22, 2023

TB: SOLOS

 "I don't like when my baby is upset. I don't know, I feel a pang in my heart everytime I see his wet blue eyes and I see his jaw clench. I don't like the idea of something or someone who could hurt him. 


I do feel much better when he smiles. I love when he's happy and he looks at me with those bright blue eyes of his. He communicates so much with his body, I can easily read his face.  Ah! I love to give to my fans. I love to give to the people who care for me but I love to see him happy. I don't know how to say it, but I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I see that smile on his face! sue me! I love him!"


xxx


"I know my worth.  I know I'm beautiful and sexy. Gosh, I really know it! I'm an entertainer after all and  a megastar as my manager Dotty would say. I never doubted my sex-appeal, never doubted myself when it came to my physique and for my power of seduction. 


However, a body is nothing but a body or a tool. I used my beauty to help with my carreer (I am a great singer! don't underestimate me). I used it to build my fanbase. I use it to keep myself safe but that's about it. That's all there is to it. Oh, and pleasure, a lot of pleasure once I discovered how to get it. 


Nah, what's difficult however...what's difficult is the heart. My heart. I chose the worst people to date. I chose the worst people to love and I know I don't have the best radar when it comes to people and I invite pain and harm into my life, but this time...this time, I want to believe that I made the right choice. I found myself someone who cares for me. someone who does while no one did before. that's all that matters to me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment