Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your beloved: Elpis

 “His eyes. I don’t even have to think too hard. I was drawn to him first because our eyes locked. He has the most perfect blue eyes I have ever seen.  They are intense. They can turn purple so I know how he feels. They command respect and you can’t tear your eyes off of him. His eyes are my favorite part of him. Of his already perfect being. 


I think that I love when he worships me, but more importantly that he never belittled me. Pride treats me like I am worthy of ruling by his side. He saw my value. He saw my power. He saw that I only have his best interest at heart. He feels my love and he shares those feelings with me. For me. In his own way.  It is the best gift one could ever get. To be loved. To be cherished. To be worshipped. 


Well… his fingers. Pride knows how to use his hands on me. Whether it’s to make me dance or make me cum. I am very fond of his dominant side, the fact he can make me feel that he owns me in the bedroom. That I can indulge in some power play with him just so he can make his bratty and combative goddess submit.  His fingers, around my throat? I get wet. His fingers inside my pussy? I want more…. His fingers in my mouth? I just suck them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment