Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Got: Bäahal shorter hair



Shorter hair, 


I've never really prided myself on having long silver hair but somehow, I've never really felt the need to dramatically cut them. I guess that what stops me from doing it is my mom. She loved my hair, she loved to brush it for hours before she put me to bed. when I brush it, it reminds me of Mom. I know it's not healthy to keep such long locks during summer but I can manage with high buns or ponytails. I miss my mother, I miss her every day. 


There are nights when I cry myself to sleep because I wish she was around. mom always knew what to say, she always gave the best advice... She always cared for me. I don't want much but to have arms wrapped around my frame and kisses on my forehead while telling me that everything is hard now but it will get better.  I miss my dad. I miss the way his eyes lit up when he looked at me because I reminded him of Mom. I miss the comforting hugs he gave me when I was upset. I miss my parents.


Dad would hate to see that I am dating the son of his enemy, but Mom would be happy for me. I just know it. I just wish she could meet Jaime and welcome him. ugh...  It's not for today, cutting my hair that is...





No comments:

Post a Comment