Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Elpis 11.7

"I fell in love with him more than 2000 years ago, upon seeing his eyes. I was in awe of how they changed colors. I loved that they went from blue to purple and with time, it helped me realize he was communicating with them. When we locked eyes, I knew back then that he was going to be my beloved and I was going to lace my life with his. He is perfect, of course, my Sin is perfect, but his eyes were what made me fall for him. 

Fast forward 2000 years after being cursed. I met a new version of Pride. I fell again for him as soon as we locked eyes. They are so intense. They command respect and you can’t tear your eyes off of him. His eyes are my favorite part of him. Of his already perfect being. but I love this new version of him even more because he loves me. He worships me. He sees me as I am. He made me feel like there is no other worthy of ruling by his side.  I love him. I am his. He is mine."

xxx


My beloved and I have a certain taste. We do not mind violence. We do not mind death. We do not mind driving humans crazy with our essence and watching the outcome. Pride is a conqueror, and I do enjoy listening to him tell me his tales of conquest, of war, of violence inflicted upon others. I have a taste for blood. I love when he comes on top of everything and everyone. I love it when he comes back to me and tells me stories you wouldn't tell a child at bedtime. Unlike a child, I do not cower in fear. I do not put my hands on my ears to avoid listening to him. Please, beloved, keep talking. Keep boasting, keep reminding me why I chose you. 

My beloved and I have a certain taste. We love messing around with humans and watching as they go into a frenzy and descend into a moment of debauchery, luxury, and death. It turns me on. It turns me on when he gives into my power-play fantasy. He lets me challenge him, provoke him, try and have him show me his worth and when he has enough, finally, tables turn and I let it happen. I love my king, my conqueror, my beloved. I love my king and the way he elevates our sensuality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment