Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your beloved: Sara

 “Finally! I thought you’d never Ask!  Listen… Homelander is perfect. I have never seen a man this ideal in my whole life. Tall, broad, cut by the gods with a gorgeous ass and a fucking big dick! What could I ask for? Mmm… alright. I tell you because it’s you. But I am going feral when he smiles. He has vampire teeth. It’s both adorable, scary when he’s angry and sexy as fuck! Plus he’s older than me and I love to see the wrinkles on his face. He is a sexy older man and I honestly can’t resist it. 


I will…. I will talk about the sex part if you will. Cause the heart thing? It’s… complicated. 


So sexually? I love that he is not ashamed to explore with me. He’s rough when he wants to, slutty when he feels like it and always focused on making me get off. He can make love. I am sure he can. I would like to try someday and see what’s like to have him make love to me. I love when he drinks milk from me. It’s hot as fuck. I can literally do whatever I want because I know he wants my milk. And I love to watch him latch onto it like he’s starving. What do they feed him at Vaught? Whatever…. He makes my pussy wet in ways I never knew could exist. He made me squirt! He let me slap him, choke him, curse him, and complain about how big he is. I mean, I have that tight pussy that drives my only fans audience mad and my exes but still…. It’s meant for him. He’s so good at dirty talking when he’s stuffing me. He’s…. Perfect for me. I can’t really get enough of him. I miss him every day he’s not around okay? 


And that brings me to that question. Look…. I am into him. Definitely, he’s unofficially my boyfriend now. I mean do you honestly think I would just be fuck buddies with him? Nah. I care enough to want more. To want to go out on dates with him, so simple things that don’t need him to wear the cape. Have him all for me at times. When we can. I like him…. Because he sees me. He likes Sara. He’s not after my alter ego. He’s not threatened. He doesn’t belittle me or hurt me or abuse me. I am safe with him. I am protected by him.  It’s a first. No one looked out for Sara. My manager did, but only so Unnamed Girl could exist. John… does. He cares for me. I don’t want to be hurt and fall in love with someone who doesn’t want that. But I like him very much. Very much… and it’s not going to go anywhere anyway, it’s not like he’s going to make love to me right? Right???….. Right? Hey!”


No comments:

Post a Comment