Thursday, July 20, 2023

A vintage's touch: About love

“I know a man, he said he was the king of Birmingham. He said, he was a man with no limitations. I know that man. I saw what he did. I saw that sometimes he’s beside himself…. Or lost in his own head. I know that man….


He said that he can carry the weight of the world on his shoulders but he doesn’t realize that he can’t do it without the help of the little guys. He’s a giant, that man. He’s a giant in the universe carrying so much guilt and sadness… a man who lost the sense of what it is to feel warm. To feel loved. I want him

To know that he can always look down. He can always look down and see that he’s not alone. He doesn’t have to shrink himself because as soon as he realizes that he’s not alone, the world would catch up to him. I want him to know that I love him. I love him more than words can say and I will always make sure he knows he’s not alone. I know that man, Tommy. I know him because he’s you.  So please, look at me. Look at us, our family. Be in the moment with us. Because it’s real. Because it’s true. Because you have us, you almost have it all don’t you?”


xx


“Lay down, my love. Let me take a look at you. Let me watch your strong chest, wide, powerful… warm. Let me trace my fingers over your warm skin, flick the beads of sweat that had formed because I’m riding you like my black stallion. Let me take a moment to watch you. 


You’re like poetry, Tommy. A poetry that I try to understand by reading it with my fingers. Your skin is akin to paper, and my fingers write the rhymes on your skin, and decode the new ones that appear randomly so. You’re hard to read, but not impossible to decipher. Not for me.


Let me take a look at you, my love. At your chiseled face, your handsomeness… you are perfect for me, my gypsy king. Let my fingers run over your cheeks, up to the base of your head. Let me lose them in the luscious hair of yours. A bit of salt and pepper I came to love so much. Let me ride you, Tommy. Let me ride you like I would an indomitable beast. Let me show you my passion for you, my strength, my warmth.. can you feel it? How warm I feel around you? How warm I am because of you? Can you?


Let me kiss you. Let my lips recite poems to you. Let my lips whisper spells to your ears. Let my hot breath best the demons in your head. I am your best friend. Your partner. Your lover. Your ally against evil and the loneliness of your mind. Let me love you, Tommy. Let me eat you. Let me suck and fuck you. Let me devour you like the glutinous lover you know I am. Let me be yours. Now and forever…. Now and forever!”

No comments:

Post a Comment