Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your beloved Oya

“It’s difficult to pick one thing I love about my husband but let’s try. I love his ass. No cap! I really do. It was the first thing I stared at when we met. They are strong, and firm, I love to grab them and knead them and just love up on them. I love watching him work, I love when he fights because his tight ass is just unf… I love holding onto it when he fucks me harder. It’s just… he has the nicest ass I have ever seen and I can’t stop looking at it.


I love the fact he loves me as I am. Flaws and all. I am a complicated person, it’s difficult to love me…. Or so I thought. He always makes me feel as if it was easy to love me. As if, it just happened naturally. I was convinced it was best for me to die once I killed the monster that killed my family but he made me stay. He made me feel worthy of being alive…. He makes every day worth living you know? Dean loves me in a way no one did before. He cares for me, he… cares for me.


I guess that I love when he lets me ride him. When he relinquished all power to me when we are together. I love to take the weight of being in charge off of his shoulders and take it upon myself to make us have a good time. I care for him. He lets me. He lets me decide how I want it, what I want, or where. He’s the goodest boy, the sweetest who does whatever his boss says. I love that he lets me scratch him to blood and mark him. He lets me bite him, and sink my nails into his skin. I love to be able to watch my work after. And I also think I love when he lets me tease him. When he begs for me to sit on his cock. When he’s finally letting go of all the stress and pressure. I love it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment