Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your beloved Bäahal

 “ well… I think that it’s not a secret that I hopelessly love Jaime’s chest and arms. It might sound ridiculous but I have never enjoyed the touch of a man or the sensation of their chest against mine or on my face before Jaime. I never felt safe there. I never felt good. A man’s chest and arms were the last thing I wanted to touch or be close to until I met Jaime Lannister. I can’t get enough of his arms wrapped around me. I can’t wait to lean my head against his chest to hear his heartbeat. Jaime’s chest is my favorite place to be because I feel safe there. I feel that nothing can happen to me.


Ah! You know I feel for this man the moment I met him. I just did not know it at the time. Jaime is the reason I am still alive today. He is the reason I wanted to find my purpose and myself. Jaime is tender. He is loving. He champions me and supports anything I do unless it’s harmful to me. Jaime saw me before I even could and I think that it’s his ability to love and care that drew me In. It’s his ability to protect and his passion that made me fall in love with him. And now, after so many years, I am going to marry the love of my life. The one and only. 



As for sex… enjoying it with a man has been impossible until Jaime arrived. I can say that I love when he talks to me. He has a way with words that makes me feel wet. It makes me anticipate his touch. It makes me want to get fucked by him. He whispers to my ears, and he presses himself against me. He touched my breast! May! He did. And I almost fell. And when I could finally taste him? The purrs he let out? The grunts and groans? Music to my ear! He is expressive and while I do love his taste, it’s his ability to communicate his pleasure I love the most. It turns me on. Like crazy!”


No comments:

Post a Comment