Tuesday, July 11, 2023

MARY 11.7

 There is love between us, a tenderness I never knew could exist for someone like me. There is love between us, a desire that consumes the two of us for days until finally, we are able to release ourselves from it. Tommy awoke something inside of me, a hunger I can't satisfy unless he is with me. A desire that burns between my legs and needs to have Tommy's feverish touch to finally stop aching. I ache for him. I ache for him when he spends so much time away from me. I ache for him when we can't be together and I am forced to share our bed with thin air. My fire burns, my fire begs for his touch. I crave Tommy. 


I never knew how much one could want me until I met Tommy. I never knew a man who would think I am beautiful. I never knew a man who would desire every curve of mine, every sound I make, the softness and roundness of my body. He aches for me. He craves me when he's away. I know it because of the way Tommy looks at me when he comes home. I can tell by the way his eyes are hooded with lust and the roughness of his hands as he tries to undress me. I can tell by the grunts and groans he lets out as he feels my flesh, as he makes me melt under his touch. I love him. I love him more than words can say and all I want is for him to feel loved and fulfilled. 





No comments:

Post a Comment