Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your beloved Nëela

“I think Klaus has the prettiest smile. He doesn’t know just how much weak in the knees I get when I look at his smile. I love that he gets to feel genuine joy. 


I love that he makes me feel seen. With him. I exist. He likes my company. He likes talking to me. He has… there is an intimacy between us that I adore.  I… fell for him, May. I just did. And it’s exciting and I know it’s going to be difficult but…. It is what it is.


Then there are his fangs. For me clearly the sexiest part of him. I love when he bites me. I love when he flashes his grin at me. I love when he drinks from me. I think it’s hot. I feel…. It’s incredibly erotic to me to have him feed on my blood. I also love when he makes sure I don’t escape him. That thing he does when I cum and he keeps on fucking me? It’s making me delirious. And when he lifts my legs so he can press me Into the mattress as we fuck? Phew…. I also think he had the most beautiful legs I have ever seen. So I look at him. When he doesn’t know I am looking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment