Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your beloved: Mary

"It’s a tricky question you ask me. I love his smile. My Tommy hasn’t been smiling a lot since Grace died but he did sometimes. With me.  When Tommy looks at me and I can see a smile at the corner of his lips, I feel… it’s hard to describe but I am happy as if I’ve won the lottery. Seeing him happy makes me happy. But then there is also his blue eyes. They are intense. They communicate a lot. I could lose my mind staring at him for too long. But me man’s handsome. No wonder all the women in Birmingham want him. 


Ah! Well… Tommy is family to me. In more than one way. He welcomed me when I needed a place to stay at. He welcomed me to the Shelby family. He gave me a family… with them. He let me raise his son. He let me sleep in his bed. He doesn’t let me go. Tommy… acts as if he was me, man. His son told me I was his mom on earth… we’re a family. It’s… Tommy’s kindness and love for me mean the world to me.


As for the sex? Ah… when Tommy grabs my jaw when he fucks me and tells me I belong to him. I love to rile him up. I love to remind him that another cock could have what he has. He’s more passionate. He’s more… he’s rougher. But more importantly, he doesn’t want to let it happen. So I love him harder.”


No comments:

Post a Comment