Sunday, October 2, 2022

A vintage's touch: A wolf in sheep clothing.

A vintage touch: A wolf in sheep's clothing 


// the awful Archibald is back in town bitches. 


xxxxxx


Michael Gray was a bastard. A cunning, sniveling, fucking clever bastard! He also was his friend. Archibald Worthington III, better known as Archer was actually very fond of the young man, mostly because they understood each other pretty well. They wanted power and while Archer had managed to establish himself as a force to reckon with, Michael was still climbing the social ladders. Still, they bonded and Michael even gave Archer a wonderful gift, he told his friend about the beautiful and sweet Mary Colson. What a bastard! What a liar! He didn't do this woman any justice when he described her to Archer. He saw her for the first time, moments earlier and was still haunted by the memory of her. She left the Grace Shelby Institute to meet with a brown-haired woman Archer assumed to be Ada Shelby. It was a hot day, so she wasn't wearing a coat. Instead, her full figure was merely hidden behind a form-fitting dress. She carried an umbrella to protect her skin from the sun but he could see her soft features. The two adorable beauty spots on her face, the warm and deep green sea that were her eyes, and her plump lips of hers. He could see the carefully man-made brown curls of hers crowning her face. She smiled a genuine teeth smile that captured his attention. Mary was sublime and while the vision of her tugged at some of his heartstrings, Archer could also feel that Mary had stirred a carnal desire inside of him. He had to have her. 


"Michael, Michael, Michael... You really undersold this poor Mary to me."


Michael was on the other side of the phone. He took the phone call from his friend, well-aware that it was listened to by Uncle Jack's goons. Jack was bemused -so far- by Michael's attempts at taking care of his own family. He didn't consider this little Briton prick to be a threat so he didn't care much about what Michael was doing with him, as long as it didn't have a negative impact on Uncle Jack's business, he could care less about him. Polly's son rolled his eyes upon hearing the accusation from his friend's mouth and as he shook his head, he replied, suppressing a soft smirk from his lips.


"I didn't sell you anything, Archer. I merely just described her to you. I guess that you have met her, already?"


"MMmhhh... Not formally yet. I have seen her, however, and she took my breath away. I understand why you've had trouble moving on."


There it was, the little slap in the face Archer was known for. He pulled no punches with the people he talked to and only showed some respect to the people who were able to handle him and match his tone and attitude. Michael felt his jaw clench, mostly because Archer was right. He had trouble moving on from Mary. He desired her and although the last shred of romantic feelings died upon meeting Gina, he still felt a strong desire for Mary. He still dreamed about fucking her, owning her, and most of all, he wished he could steal her from Tommy just like Tommy stole her from him. Those fantasies existed and plagued the young man who couldn't stop thinking about  Mary fucking Colson. He dreamed of her when he was fucking his wife. He wasn't much of a talker so he wouldn't scream the wrong name, but if he did, he would have betrayed himself.


"I don't know what you're talking about. I told you about her, shook your fucking hand so you could try to sweep her off of her feet."


"A teeth-clenched type of agreement, dear Michael. You don't really want me to succeed where you've failed. I get it, I get it! Your hatred for Tommy Shelby is stronger than your desire for this woman.  But it's still there. I can see why. you have good taste. She is seductive. She is one of a kind. At least in Small Heath. There are no other like Mary."


Michael hated what he heard. He hated the sleazy voice used by his friend because he knew what it meant. It was the same voice Archer had when he wanted to spend the night with a woman, to make her his. It was the same voice Archer had when he told Michael how he spent his night, in excruciating details about the way she sounded, if she wanted him or if she was faking it, and the cruel desire he had to hurt his lovers at some point during their fucking session. Michael felt goosebumps cover his arms because he imagined Mary being terrified of that man, should she give into him. According to the young man, she was far too delicate and too good to agree to some level of violence. She couldn't like being choked, or having a large hand wrapped around her gracile neck. She couldn't possibly like to be spanked vigorously by a man who wouldn't mind her cries for help. How could she? how could she like to have a man as brutal as Archer take her? 


"I know you didn't call me to detail what you have in store for her, Archer. So why are you actually calling me for?"


"I wanted to marvel at her beauty. You handsome bastard! You could have told me that she was this magnetic. I haven't heard her voice yet, but I bet it is as soft as you told me it was. I have to admit, she got my cock hard.  I will have a lot of fun fucking your girl, Michael. Mark my words."


"Archer..." -Michael let a heavy sigh escape his tight lips- "Listen, you better have a good reason to wake me the fuck up this early. I get it, Mary's gorgeous! Alright! Next!" -He sounded so upset that it made Archer laugh. Of course, he would be upset. He wished he were in Archibald's place, courting Mary, fucking Mary, and finally achieving his goal. The older man laughed, unable to contain his joy much to Michael's regret.-


"Oi, I think I can have a little bit of fun with you before getting down to business, now, can I?" -Michael sighed again- "Ah... I have made contact with my guys here. They are studying his schedule and observing Mary's. I have a plan. I'll get as much information as I can about Tommy, so I could try and use it as leverage."


"I told you everything I knew about his business and how he works. Why would you need to--"


"No offense, Michael, but I doubt he told you everything. Besides, I have to be careful. He is an MP now, therefore, he has many more secrets and is much more careful. I will get close to Mary and listen to what the streets would tell me. She will be the one to introduce me to Tommy and if what you're saying is true. It would be even more ironic to be the one who steals his business and his girl in one fine swoop."


Michael felt his jaw clench again. He didn't like the cavalier way Archer behaved. He underestimated Tommy, clearly so, and if there was one thing one should not do, it is to underestimate the devil. Archibald wouldn't tell Michael but he believed that a Gypsy like Tommy, doubled with a man who bought his way into the middle class, was worth nothing and should be crushed. He should have remained a rat under Archer's shoes and that vile prick wanted to punish Tommy for thinking they were the same. He was a man of noble ascendance whereas Tommy was a nobody. He was a man of class, whereas Tommy was filth. He would take great pleasure in destroying that man's empire and taking the woman he seemingly loved, away from him. 


"Be careful, my friend. Tommy Shelby is not to be trifled with. That's all I am going to say. Keep me posted if you have an update."


"I will. See you soon, my friend."


And he hung up the phone. Archibald rubbed his chin and grinned as the thought of seeing Mary again started to fill his heart with excitement. She didn't know what was going to happen to her, nor who she would be meeting in a couple days, but Archer had planned to charm the life out of that woman. She probably wasn't used to having people pay her attention, and maybe not to those who would treat her like a lady but he would. He would seduce her with his wits, his money, and his good looks. NO women could resist him, some he even mistreated came back to him. Why would Mary Colson be any different? How could she be any different? 


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment