Friday, October 28, 2022

COPG: it all happened in a blink of an eye

"It all happened in a blink of an eye.  The people I trusted the most betrayed me. The one who cursed me did so because he couldn't kill me. He had to be the last face I saw before I fainted. He had to be the last thing I knew before my curse began. 


I lost everyone. the family I thought was mine showed me their true color. The family I believed would love me had been playing a role my whole existence. They never loved me, they never cared. So... I lost them. I lost them... and I lost Pride too. 


He got unmade and remade and he came back as something new. I lost my power and my name... I was erased from all of existence. I came back because Pride remembered me. I came back to life and existence thanks to him but in the process, I realized all the things I have lost. There was nothing left for me... nothing.... nothing...... but at least someone... Superbia. "

No comments:

Post a Comment