Monday, October 17, 2022

Doya: "You are safe with me."

 Doya: "You are safe with me."


// Because I miss them. 


xxx


"You are safe with me. Close your eyes and let me run my fingers through your hair. I want to sing you a lullaby to help you find peaceful sleep. You are safe with me. I am watching over you. No nightmare would find you and plague you with horrid visions of your loved ones being murdered and your powerless self who failed to save them. No dream involving deceased relatives and a peaceful life you can't achieve would come and lift your spirits only to crush them once you open your eyes.  


You are safe with me. I am no longer a believer for I have seen the truth of this world, yet, I am still being guided by Hope. I hoped for peace and you brought it to me, all of you. I hoped for a better tomorrow and I got them, with you. I found a home in you. I found a family, with them. I am still plagued with nightmares but you are the one who soothes me when I most needed it. I am safe with you. I have always been safe with you. I have always been myself, with you. I found a part of me that I thought was dead when we met. I found love. 


You are safe with me, Dean. Close your eyes and let me sing you a lovely song. I want to be able to protect you when you are the most vulnerable. I've got you. I've always got you.  I don't want you to listen to my words, but I want you to see my actions. I want them to speak for me. I want you to feel loved and to see that you are not damaged goods. You are not broken. You are not cast away. You are just a man who's been through way too much in his life. you are just a man who needs to stop and take a break. You are just the man I love and someone who loves me with the same intensity. You make me happy. You make me feel safe. You made me fall in love with you and I would never want to change any of you.


You are safe with me, Dean. Close your eyes and let me watch over you. 

Let me protect you. 

Let me love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment