Sunday, October 2, 2022

GoT: A promise to our sisters

(GoT): A promise to our sisters


// I love them so much... pfft, the yearning. <3


xxxxx


"My beloved. I know we have promised our sisters to behave and be patient. I know we have promised to wait until my sister gives me her blessings but it is challenging. I want to protect you from her wrath. I want to protect you from everything that could harm you but I know I can't control everything. We had seven days at sea, days just you and me. For once in my life, I felt that I could have something for myself. I could have someone who loved me, someone who wanted me to be happy. for seven days, I was just Bäahal, not the princess of the seven kingdoms. I have to be strong, because I yearn for you, Jaime. I have to be strong because you would never forgive yourself if you crossed the line. I have to be the one to protect you from yourself, so I would not give into my desires. I would not give in to my needs. I would do it because I love you and want you to do something you can be proud of. I will watch after you, Jaime. I can promise you that. I will watch after you and I will make sure that we keep our promise to our sisters and wait until we can truly be together."


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment