Thursday, October 26, 2017

love and whatnots 3

//imaginary people talking about imaginary lives//

"Yesterday was an eye-opener. I had dinner with a man I thought I didn't have feelings for. /Feelings/, that's a big word I don't like to think about. So, we had dinner, just him and I and a friend at a nice restaurant and that's when it happened. That's when I realized that I had feelings for that man. I couldn't help myself but think about holding his hand all fucking night long. I thought about touching him and managed to put my hands on him.. nothing dangerous, just a hand on his knee, another one on his arm.. anything to just be able to feel him. I left that friendly dinner with....how to say that.. a smile in my heart. I'm attracted to him, not in a physical way but really....really... at a deeper level. That can't be good right? I already want to run away from that one. I miss him... Don't tell him" -Ashley


"I don't know if I told you that, but I have a very special bond with my best friend. she's 3 years older than me but she feels like we're twins. She's always in my mind and knows how to make me feel better. She knows what to say and always comes at the right time like she has a radar or something. We're very connected and I can't imagine going on with my life without her by my sides. I adore her and I adore when we're together because the world crumbles and shakes in awe and shock. She's the Yin to my Yang and I will BREAK you if you hurt her." Alan


"It feels weird okay? Love does. I've never been this happy before and I am scared like hell about being happy. I said yes, I did and instantly regretted doing it. I am in love with my significant other. I sincerely am. I want to get married and have a taste of that happy life by their side. It's just...pfftt. it's just... I'm scared of losing all of that. Eventually, I'll have to accept whatever comes our way but I don't want to ruin everything like I always do. Do you-Do you think I worry too much? I don't know. I don't know.. I love my significant other more than anything. I just want them to be happy with me. They would be right?" Josh.

"I have a great appetite for sex. I certainly do, but you know it's complicated to talk about sex among people who aren't your friends. Some would think you're this easy person who would just shag everything and anything that comes your way. Some would want to exploit your past life and hook up with you just so you could perform... when they're not judging you for being outspoken. You can never win. you'll be treated as if you were a slut and no matter how "open-minded" people pretend to be, they would end up judging you like you've just eaten a baby. Either way, I don't care. I love sex, I love having it with my current boyfriend. I loved doing it with my partners when I was single and if I become single again, I'll still have fun!." Darla.

No comments:

Post a Comment