Friday, October 27, 2017

Love and whatnots 4

//imaginary people and imaginary quotes. you could say some are very personal to me//

"Friendship is overlooked in this society. We don't value our friends enough, we don't value when we break-up with them as well. It stings, it stings really hard when you lose a friend over something you have no control over... or a silly thing too. Your friends are a part of yourself so losing them is also losing that. The longer you know them, the more it hurts you know? I lost my best friend a couple of years ago because I was envious of her happiness. I was in a bad place you know? And I self-pitied so hard that I couldn't see I was being abusive. I hurt her and I regret that I did and that my behavior cost me our friendship."-Karine


"How are we supposed to love ourselves when we never learn how to do that shit, to begin with? I mean, seriously? I've been raised to think I was unworthy of being loved. The people I met most of my life sensed it. I attracted predators who preyed on me and took pieces of me until there was little to nothing left. I survived that shit, I survived that shit and met good people. You know? I met good people who love me for who I am and want me to be happy and.... and I don't think I can. That's the problem here. I see all of that happiness and I get scared. I feel ashamed because I don't think I deserve any of that and I keep on blaming myself for all the bad that happens in my life because whose fault could that possibly be? What? You think I'm blinded by fear? Maybe I am.. Can you blame me? yeah.. you probably should." - Wendell


"There's something in the way he says my name. I can't really describe it. I skip several heartbeats, I mentally fan myself because every single time he says my name, I fall a little more for him. I can only see him... I only need him." -Mona


"I fell in love with my best friend. He wasn't per say, my best friend when we first dated but we grew closer over the years. We spent a year together, becoming friends while being lovers and that's when I fell in love with him. We went by sea and we had the most romantic holiday one could dream of. I remember it was my birthday and he managed to surprise me during that trip.  I knew he was hiding something, but I never thought he would actually want to live with me. Samuel is pretty much the secretive type you know? always keeping things to his heart until he decides to let you know what he knows... He opened up to me like never before for my birthday lunch with him and he told me he saw a future with me and wanted me to be... I'm sorry, I'm emotional. He asked me to come live with him because he was in love with me and me... I'm the type of person who runs away from commitment but I said yes. I didn't think twice. I just said yes because that was the only obvious choice to make. I realized I was in love, genuinely in love with him...It happened a decade ago, now Sam is my husband.. what a life right?!" Drake.


"My greatest regret was that I never could tell my siblings that I loved them. You know, you always think you will always have time to say these things but you don't. you never have the time to do it. you have to say " I love you" to those who really matter to you. They.. They're dead now... an accident and I STILL can't wrap my head around the fact I would never see them again.....They're dead..." Anne-Sophie


"Don't you ever let anyone tell you that you're not worthy of being loved. You are a masterpiece, baby, and if those who used to admire you aren't around anymore, don't worry! Others would come. Don't you see how the motherfucking Mona Lisa is being visited for centuries? What baby? it's not old enough for you? What about that Venus de Milo statue?  Bitch's still fine after millennia and is still bitchin' after she lost two arms. So if she can have people drag their asses to worship her, then so can you, cause you're not motherfucking marble!" -Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment