Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pride and Elpis: A goddess wish

A/N: Because it's been a while and Elpis was talking to me. Pride belongs to my friend Nate and Elpis belongs to me.

xxx xxx


I am still trapped inside my vessel, unable to escape from the curse Isthar, my older brother, gave me. I long for your touch and I know that all I can do is wait until I am released to touch you. How cruel is that, Superbia,  that I am just there, right next to you and I can't talk to you. I can't touch you. I can't smile to you.K I am locked inside that human and limited in my communication with her. I wish I could have lengthy conversations with her so I could explain how you make me feel. I wish I could talk to her so she would know how exceptional you really are.

When I was with you, I realized two things. First, you are more than you thought you were. You are more than just a weapon. I've always seen it inside of you. I always knew. And I pride myself thinking that I influenced you into being your true self. Being with me showed you that you could be more and you could feel more than just relentless anger and pain.  I then realized that being with you showed me that I had tremendous power. Destructive power. You showed me a darker side of myself, a powerful side that I never knew existed in me until I met you. You saw that potential and slowly, but surely, you helped me tap into that raw power.

We truly were two sides of the same coin. I fancy the idea that we complete each other because You gave me the strength and the tools to be the queen you deserve to have by your side. I gave you, the depth and knowledge of yourself that you never thought you'd have. You were more than just a tool, you were made to be king. You are the king of me, the king of my heart and the owner of my soul. I am your queen, the queen of your heart and the owner of your soul....I fancy that idea because that means we're both going to rule over anything we'd like as soon as I am free of my prison of flesh.


I want to see you, beloved. I need to see you. I just wonder if I will be able to escape this prison or if I'm going to die there, away from you and be forgotten for all eternity. I don't want that, If I die then I would die by your side, fighting your war, defending you, loving you. I beg of you, beloved, to set me free from this human who didn't ask for me to be there. I beg of you, beloved, to find a way to have me closer to you. I beg of you, beloved, to let me be with you once again like we once were. I beg of you....

Don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment