Sunday, October 29, 2017

(SoA) Tig and Asma; the diner part 3

A/N: continuing this little scene:D I am in the best mood. I wanted to give them some of my attention, so here you are. <3 All usual disclaimers, SoA and its characters belong to their authors, Asma belongs to me, Jessica belongs to my friend C.

Xxx


Jess was still eating her cherries when she heard her phone ringtone. She knew it had to be Asma because of how anxious her friend was. She promised her to be her wingman if she ever needed help, so she picked up the phone and chuckled at the sight of the first text.


#Did you really?# She asked and sent it. Just right after she did, Jessica received Tig's text and laughed nervously.


These two couldn't be serious, now could they? She knew that both of them were very nervous about that date, but couldn't have predicted that she would have been in the middle of them, like a chaperone. She crossed her legs in a meditative pose and placed her phone on her lap.


#Don't worry Tig. For now, she just needs to take a deep breath. You didn't do anything wrong, it's just her coming to realize that she actually wants something with you.#


Jessica then bit her bottom lip, wondering if she should send the text. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that Asma wanted to be with Tig. She mentioned it the very first time she told the brunette about the night she spent with the SAMCRO member. It was easy to notice in the way she was talking about it and the sparkles in her eyes. It was easy to notice in the fact she was anxious about the date, so the SAMCRO queen simply nodded and put the phone on her lap. Yet as soon as she sent the reply to Asma, she received another text from the panicked young woman.


# I did and I worry he thinks I might be going too fast. I am scared I am going too fast. I can't breathe.#


#Yes you can. You can. Count with me. 5.# Jessica replied quickly.


#4# Asma sent back. Jessica furrowed her brows,


#3. Are you still with me? I want you to think about the flowers Tig gave you when he came.#


#You think? I don't want to scare her away. I never experienced that, how do I address her when she comes back?# Tig's text arrived just when Jessica was trying to comfort Asma. Which made her roll her eyes.


#2. yeah.#


#1. Now I want you to close your eyes for a minute and take a deep breath. You got this Asma. You made Tig Trager come pick you up with a pair of nice trousers and a nice shirt. He took you out tonight because he wants to be legit, do it properly. Nothing is wrong here. You have to accept that a man wants to be with you and make you happy. You have to accept that Asma and the way he makes you feel.#


Jessica then sighed and quickly texted Tig back.


#Simply be attentive to her body language. Be the way you were before the crisis so she would know there's nothing wrong with her having a panic attack. She'd want you to take where you two left, so do it. Make her feel like she's the only one in the world tonight.#


Tig smiled when he received the message. Jessica succeeded in soothing his mind and he was now more confident about the rest of the evening. There was no reason for the night to get worse than that and he intended to make her feel better as soon as she would come back to the room. He quickly texted «[Thank you!] before his blue eyes looked around him in order to find her. Asma was still trying to breathe and had her hand over her chest. It wasn't a big deal, -well it was.-, she simply said she was thinking of them as being a couple and it was true. There was no « good moment » to be honest so why would she try to hide the truth?


#0! I am good. I'm good now. I will go back to that room and I will have one hell of a good time. Thanks, babe.#


#You're welcome, babe! I love you.# Jessica replied before she put the phone away, a large smile on her lips. She enjoyed being their chaperon and wished to have news of the night, good news so she could live by proxy while waiting for Jax to come back.


#I love you too.#


Confident, Asma dropped her arms and took a deep breath. She shut her eyes for a brief moment and cleared her throat. It had been a couple of minutes now and Tig might be wondering where she went. So she checked her hair, grabbed some tissue to dab it on her sweating face and practiced her smiles in front of the bathroom's mirror before she left the bathroom. Tig's heart stopped when she came back and he smiled at her, unable to refrain himself from doing so. She was so beautiful and so radiant that he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She smiled back and quietly sat back on her chair.


« I'm sorry it took that long. »


« Don't apologize, Bella. Everything is fine. So, what do you want to eat ? »


« I want some ribs and... » She trailed off, looking at him up and down and sending a shiver down Tig's spine. He moistened his lips and grinned. He understood what she meant and smirked widely.


« Are you really hungry? » He teased her, tapping his fingers on the table. She bent forward and nodded slowly.


« /Very hungry/. We'll see later, after the ribs. I might fancy some dessert. » She said, biting her bottom lip. « So Tig. Now that we're here, I was thinking we could start over. » Asma tilted her head to the side and leaned her chin against her warm palm. « Hi. My name is Asma Victoria Jensen, my favorite color is blue and I am a tattoo artist. »


« Your favorite color is blue? I thought it was red. Red suits you very well. » He said, looking at the back of her hand he wanted to stroke with his thumb.


« Well, it is. How about you? Are you going to introduce yourself or what? » She said, feeling her cheeks turn red as she looked at his face. Tig chuckled and allowed his fingers to trace the soft skin of the back of her hand.


« Hi, my name is Alex Trager, but call me Tig. I'm a mechanic. »


It wasn't the truth but he couldn't be honest in public. She knew what he was doing -the gist of it anyway- and she knew he had to be careful around her. It wasn't just in order to protect her from any of their horrific deeds. It also was to protect her from the consequences of their deeds. Daniel Quinonez, the AFD agent, had noticed her existence and decided to cook her slowly. Random visits and search of her workplace often happened, she was taken to the interrogation room to ask her about her ties to Jessica Teller and SAMCRO.


« A mechanic, uh? That's a very nice job you have there. »


« A very dangerous one. You never know what could happen when you work for a new client. Our last gig was very hard, the car was more complex than we thought it'll be. It took the entire automotive repair to deal with it. » He was speaking about their last trip out of charming. Asma smiled tightly and held his hand.


« Is it safe now? »


He held her hand and entwined their fingers together. Her eyes shifted from left to right and she tilted her head again to have a better view of his face. Tig tried to keep her out of his business but he couldn't hide that he was worried about the current business for he didn't know what was going to happen. It was even more difficult now that Jax told them they were expecting a child with Jessica. He already had kids before, but this time it was different. This time he had the opportunity to go through the whole pregnancy with his wife and a chance to witness most of his child's important steps. The whole club didn't want him to miss the opportunity to be a better dad. Those, like Tig, who had kids already knew how it felt to want to do the best for the child and want to be a better parent. He wouldn't take that away from Jax and would make sure Jessica was protected from any kind of threat, be it those coming from her closet or those caused by the club's business. He could feel Asma get tense and worried but before he could answer, the waitress came to take their orders. Tig cleared his throat and then removed his hand from hers to scratch the back of his neck.


« Is it safe now? » She asked again.


« We don't know for sure. We have to try the new car to make sure it's a finely tuned machine. » He was being honest with Asma because he didn't want to lie to her. She furrowed her brow and put both hands on her lap. Tig's eyes grew wide as he wasn't sure of how she would react. Asma swallowed a lump and then looked at him again.


« Be safe when you try that car. I wouldn't want it to blow in your face. I wouldn't want it to blow anywhere near you. » She said, out of fear of losing him. How ironic would that be? She'd just found Tig and there was no way in Hell that he would be gone just after she was getting used to the idea of being with someone. He held her hand tighter and gently smiled at her. It was the smoothest and sweetest smile he actually ever gave someone -except for his daughters- and she noticed that and felt blood rush into her cheeks. « Why are you smiling like that? »


« You're worried about me. » He stated, before bringing her hand to his lips for a soft kiss.


« What if I am ?... » She groaned and tapped the tip of her nose to cover for her shyness.


« I say this is actually very nice of you to worry about me. I'd also add that I'll be alright. We're trying to make sure everyone's safe so far. Don't you worry about me okay? I'm the one who worries about you. »


He was referring to Oscar but not just him. Some people still felt that they could send racially charged messages and deface her workplace just so she would leave AND get away with that? Tig knew the history of Charming and how violent some people could be to those who were different. He experienced it enough with his past relationships that he knew Asma might not be safe at all. Ex-fiancé or not. Besides, most people were starting to realize that she was indeed, very close to Jessica and the club and Tig knew that it only was a matter of time before their business reached out to her.


« I'll be alright Tig. Come on. Didn't we agree that the night would be lighthearted? I know what I'm walking into by being with you and I am not afraid of that. A shitstorm could be coming our way, I would... I would still have dinner with you tonight. » She said, holding onto his hand as tight as she could before she released it.


« So.... Are you saying we're done talking about that car fixin'? » She nodded and scratched the back of her head. « Sure.. tonight's not the right night for that. » He said, as he pressed his lips on the back of her hand again.


« I want to talk about.... » She paused and then furrowed her brow. « I want to talk about the silly details. Where you come from, what kind of food you like, what do you prefer a bike or a car? I want to know all those little details that make you-you and I will give you mine too. We won't talk about your job, my AA meetings or even our past relationships. I just want to get to know you.. spend some time with you and you alone. Can we do that? »


« Are you kidding? » She shook her head. « Well, too bad because I had prepared a list of questions I was about to ask. » He was joking, by the tone of his voice, Asma realized he was just going along with the mood and chuckled at him. She felt relaxed and didn't remove her hand from his as they started to talk. They both used the moment the waitress came back with the food to both send a text to Jessica, claiming it was something else (she claimed it was a client and he claimed it was the job.)


#It's getting better. He's been really sweet to me when I came back and the conversation is flowing nicely. I can't take my eyes off of his deep baby blue eyes. Is it bad that I want to kiss him already?#


Asma sent the message with a little apprehension. Jessica let out an excited sound and grinned widely, but while she was typing her reply, she received Tig's text.


#It's getting better ! You were right, she's opening up to me. Thanks Jess for the tips. Do you think it'll be too early if I kiss her now or should I wait after dinner? #


Jessica grinned again and put the phone against her heart. Things seemed to be going well and they wouldn't need her help anymore. She then leaned into her chair and curled her lips into a grin. Well, it was thanks to her if this first date didn't turn into a catastrophe. She felt proud of herself but more importantly, she was happy for her friends. Both meant a lot to her so if they were happy, so was Jessica. She simply replied to both.


#I knew you could make it. Now enjoy the rest of your night. My job here is done.#



And indeed it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment